Prologue

{Frank's Pov}

"Daddy, can I come visit you sometimes?" Miles tugged on the bottom of Matt's shirt. I smiled softly despite myself.

"Of course you can, kiddo," Matt responded, patting Miles' head. "I'm not going far."

Matt and I had decided to get a divorce a while ago. We just weren't as close as we used to be and in the end, we ended up seeing other people and realizing we were just holding each other down. I don't think Matt and I loved each other romantically anymore. We barely ever got intimate, it was just like a friendship.

"See ya another time, Frankie," Matt waved as he grabbed his suitcase. "Don't let this ruin anything for us. It'd be nice to go out and grab a beer sometime, huh?"

"That sounds good," I smiled. "Bye, Matt."

With the last wave and a tug of his suitcase, the door was closed and Matt was off to find his new calling (or whatever).

-----

{Gerard's POV}

It was a normal Saturday sitting at home. The only day that I could have some time to myself. Bandit was always happy with Saturdays as well, though. It was the only time her and I got to spend a whole day doing whatever we wanted together.

"What movie do you wanna watch, baby?" I asked my 6-year-old daughter, who sat on the couch, swinging her legs excitedly.

"Ariel!" She clapped.

I smiled. Bandit almost always chose The Little Mermaid. She had gotten it for her birthday from her mom, who didn't live with us anymore.

Lindsey and I had gotten divorced a while ago after she cheated on me. We had been drifting apart and after a big fight, she was long gone.

"Alright, I think it's still in the DVD player from last time," I pressed play and sure enough, the movie started playing just like it did last weekend.

{A/N that's gay}