Stunning

A/N --please request cool chapter titles, I have no clue what to call them!
---~
In their apartments, both Aziraphale and Crowley were changing, attempting to attract the other. And out do each other for the night of drinking they had planned at the bookshop.

Crowley flipped through his closet, setting eyes on a tight black dress, it had been forever since he wore that. 1989 to be exact. It was form fitting, just how he wanted it to be, with the sole purpose of exciting his angel. The entire top half was sheer, with a black snake decal sewn onto the sheer fabric. The bottom half only went down to just barely past his arse and crotch. Leaving the rest of his legs bare for the world to see, or more likely Aziraphale. He slipped into it, strutting over to the mirror, it looked fantastic! He added a black fur scarf for his trip over to the bookshop. And heels of course! Why not accentuate his legs even more?! He hurried over to the bathroom, adding a little of his usual cologne and his sunglasses, finishing his look.

Aziraphale was pacing, he knew he had to wear something special, but what would that be? He rummaged through his closet, finding an frilly, cream skirt he hadn't worn since the 1800s, it was complete with a stocking and garter set. He slipped into it, fastening all of the straps. It ended just above his knees, with a strip of frilly lace sewn onto the bottom. He was very satisfied with his skirt, paired with those soft cream stockings he loved. But what top would he wear? He found a button up shirt and bow tie that was exactly the same colour and era that the skirt was! He hurriedly put it on, adjusting every button and adding the right amount of cologne and sliped on a pair of light brown shoes to complete the look.

Aziraphale walked over to his mirror and examined his outfit, just the right amount of fancy and it was perfect for him, it looked amazing, the colours complementing his completion. He rushed into the main bookshop, making sure the sign said closed before anyone would walk it that wasn't Crowley, and settled into his favourite armchair to wait for his friend's arrival.

Crowley left his apartment, saying goodbye to his plants and locking the door on the way out. He got into the elevator, only to be joined by a petite lady, who looked him up and down inquisitively, blushed, then looked away and said nothing. At the open of the elevator, he hurried out and jumped into his beloved Bentley, revving it up and driving over to Aziraphale's bookstore, 20 mph over the speed limit.

Once Crowley arrived, he slammed his car door to signify his arrival. Aziraphale percked up from inside the shop at the sound of Crowley's car. Crowley wrapped his scarf around his neck elegantly once more for effect before strutting up to the door and stepping through into Aziraphale'a bookshop. Aziraphale jumped up, his skirts flouncing.

"Crowley!", he said excitedly, "I'm so glad your he-". He stopped, staring at Crowley open mouthed and blushing.

"Hello Angel", Crowley said as he lightly took his scarf off and placed it on the coat hanger by the door, "Do I look nice? 'Cause oh my, do you look sweet!".

"Crowley," Aziraphale breathed, "My lord, you look stunning".

Crowley looked down at Azirphale's skirt, blushed a lovely pink, and inhaled sharply. "How, how do you manage it angel?"

"Manage what dear?"

"Being so, so beautiful", Crowley whined as he slipped into the back kitchen to get some wine (and regain his composure).

"W-what? This?", the angel replied softly.

"Yes, darling, your perfect outfit and you being so damn cute.", Crowley responded as he came back into the sitting area in the back section of the bookshop with his arms full of wine and glasses.

Aziraphale blushed and placed his hands on top of his skirt, keeping it down as he plopped back into his favourite arm chair. Crowley didn't bother keeping himself covered as he bent over in front of his angel, placing the wine down lightly and staying there for a minute. He stood up abruptly and walked to the other side of the table, sitting down with his normal spreaded legs as Aziraphale stared some more, blushing even harder.

"So, whi-which wine would you like to start off with, dear?", Azriaphale asked, with a slightly shaky voice.

"Doesn't matter angel", he said, plucking one randomly off of the table and pouring them two very full glasses.

He leaned over and handed one to Aziraphale who thanked him softly, and Crowley leaned back, taking a long sip out of his glass. He then said, "What a start to what will hopefully be, the most amazing evening I've had in a long while."

Aziraphale squeaked.