Chapter 4

A/N - Gabriel is still quite an asshole in this chapter. And if you're wondering I wrote him like this cause why not? I was really bored.
----
Gabriel fell backwards, knocked out by the force behind Crowley's punch. Gabriel had let go of Aziraphale at the last moment, leaving the angel slumped against the wall, panting.

Crowley rushed over, grabbing his hands and kissing the tops of his hands. Aziraphale slumped against Crowley, his head on Crowley's shoulder.

"Shhhh,", Crowley murmured, "You'll be okay."

Aziraphale shuddered, wrapping himself into Crowley's grasp. Crowley gripped him tighter, kissing the top of his head, and leaning on top of it. Aziraphale lifted his head up, looking at Crowley, glancing at his lips, then quickly looking back up into those snake eyes he found so beautiful.

"Crowley,", Aziraphale whispered, "I-I,,," His voice died away as he shoved his face back into Crowley's shoulder.

A groan came from behind them, it was Gabriel, coming back into consciousness. Aziaphale turned around, still wrapped in Crowley's arms. Gabriel whimpered, reaching his arm up to his face, clutching at his blackening eye and broken nose.

"Oh-ow", grunted Gabriel, he struggled to get up, "I will end you, you demon slut!"

"Leave.", was the harsh response from Crowley.

Gabriel got up, scowling, hand still clutched at his face. "Why?"

"Because,", came the small voice from Crowley's shoulder, "This is my house, and I want you to leave."

"You're word means nothing, disgusting angel.", said Gabriel.

"He said leave, so leave!", Crowley shouted.

"Fine! But I won't forget this, you, you faggots!" Gabriel stormed out, still clutching his face, slamming the door as he left.

Aziraphale clutched at Crowley even more, putting his chin on top of Crowley's shoulder, shoving it into his neck, lightly kissing it. Crowley shivered.

"Thank you so much Crowley, you, you really saved me,", Aziraphale whispered.

"What else would I do angel? I can't live without you.", was the soft response.