Chapter 5!

"Thank you so much Crowley, you, you really saved me,", Aziraphale whispered.

"What else would I do angel? I can't live without you.", was the soft response.

~~~~~~/~

"Really?", Aziraphale disentangled himself from Crowley's lingering grasp, keeping a hold on his hand.

He lead Crowley upstairs, into the bathroom, where, without letting go of Crowley's hand, Aziraphale grabbed a tissue and wiped his wrists off.

"Can we get some tea?", Aziraphale whispered to his demon, still hanging onto his hand.

"Yes my dear angel,", was the soft response, as Crowley lead the pair to a small kitchen upstairs, mostly used for making tea and crêpes, and storing wine and other fancy food Aziraphale loves.

Aziraphale glanced around before he would allow Crowley to let go of his hand to make the tea.

"Which tea do you want angel?", Crowley questioned, turning towards Aziraphale standing in the middle of the room.

"Uhhhhh, english breakfast?", came the whispered response as he moved closer to the demon, leaning his head on Crowley's shoulder. One arm wrapping around the demon's.

"Alright.", Crowley said as he did his best making the tea one-handed.

Afterwards, he poured the hot tea into a white cup with angel wings he found in the cupboard and handed it to Aziraphale, who took it, letting go of Crowley's arm. Crowley poured a much smaller amount for himself, in a black cup with a snake handle, and ushered the angel onto a chair in the kitchen, sitting right next to him.
Slowly, both of them finished their tea, Aziraphale looked around quickly before getting up and pulling Crowley with him. He walked over to a room Crowley didn't recognize, a closed door. Aziraphale opened it to show a soft bed, complete with a tartan bedspread, and tartan pillows. There was a few white feathers all over the room, some on the floor and some on the bed.

Crowley was confused, "You have a bed?"

"Yes? Of course, it's soft and relaxing to read in.", Aziraphale explained.

Crowley chuckled and looked between his angel and the bed.
"Really? I guess I never thought you actually had a bed."

"Well, maybe I'll surprise you a little.", Aziraphale said.