PROMO

The MUSICANA night a lot was going to happen , someone heart will be torn to pieces , the question is who , not everything you see is right there is a lot more than meets the eye . Scarifice will be performed , trust will be tested , love will be challenged . A hurricane was coming but the interesting thing is will these souls will be able to with stand it because a lot was at stake ~ trust , love , friendship , bonds , THIS MUSICANA night was not just going to be  about performance and a winner , it was going to be so much more .
Manik , cabir , Mukti , Dhruv , Aliya , nandani , navya , these souls were in for a ride , a real long one at that .
You never know who is your foe and who is your enemy .~writer
The greatest enemy is the one who use to be the closest , a greatest enemy is a best friend who turned enemy ~ writer
There is no love without an great sacrifice ~ writer
Love and infatuation or obsession have a difference of an thin line , Understand the diifrence ~writer

Manik nandani love , fab 5 friendship , navya nandani bond all will be at stake at this MUSICANA .
A journey was about to begin , interesting thing will be that will they grow apart or will it make it make them and there bond stronger only time can tell .
_______________________________________
So gyus  we are back with another colobration of ours as you can see you have shown tremendous love on our other project " I found you " very much thank you for that , that's we have been back with another , my partner in this is also the same az before manancreations_ so do support us In this project also and do vote and if possible comment . Thank you .
~harshi ~shatakshi