CHAPTER 20 MUKTI KE NAKHRE

Nadani " aliya what are you doing please put that gun down "
Aliya " no Nandani I had enough of you , I am done pretending to be you friend , manik was suppose to be mine "
Manik " ALIYA PUT THE FUCKING GUN DOWN , IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO HER I'LL RIP YOU APART "
dhruv " I'll like to see you try buddy "
Mukti " dhruv , tu bhi "
Dhruv " ofcourse me too , Nandani was suppose to fall in love with me not her bully she is nothing but an two timer slut who first led me on , made me dream now went with manik when she got to know he have more money and fame than me , so she have to be punished "
Aliya " and her punishment is her life "
Dhruv " we are part of fab5 we don't do easy "
Xavier " if you even hurt one hair on Nandani head I'll toture you in ways that no mankind had ever known "
Dhruv " we will see Nandani ke Xavi "

8 HOURS BEFORE

Cabir " I am sorry manik "
Manik who was admiring mukti and Nandani hugging looked at cabir in confusion other did too and listening others voice Nandani and mukti broke the hug .
Cabir " I feel sorry for you "
Manik " and why you do so "
Cabir " because you girlfriend is lesbian and is dating you sister cum best friend , teri halat toh friends ke Ross ki tarah hogayi "
Manik " WHAT THE FUCK "
and everyone burst into laughter while manik , Nandani , mukti and even xavier had horrified looks on there faces .
Manik " cabir tu kya bakwas kar raha hai "
Cabir " aree you didn't see with the emotion they both were hugging next was pakka a heated make out tha woh toh hum agaye toh ruk gaya I can still feel the sexual tension in the air "
Mukti " cabir tu marega mere haath seh for you kind information I like penis "
Nandani " yeah and so do I "
Cabir " woah woah chill I don't want to know about your raging love for penis , even I like it but thats not the point , the point is "
Xavier " that you should run "
Cabir " huh "
Nandani " huh nahi tera kaal ah raha hai "
Manik " woh bhi humare haathon "
Cabir " so i should run right "
Xavier " right "
Cabir " but "
Manik " but "
Cabir " they said they like penis but they didn't deny that they don't like vagina "
Nandani " CABIR DHWAN "
Mukti " sorry aryaman ' CABIR DHWAN GET READY TO DIE "
cabir " never "
And started to run around jam room since manik and xavier were blocking the entrance .
Mukti / Nandani " NEVER SAY NEVER "
aliya " I FUCKING LOVE JUSTIN BEIBER "
and everyone paused with aliya shout .
Dhruv " baby "
Aliya " what , we were singing his song never say never right " 
And everybody didn't know did they wanted to cry or laugh but Nandani and mukti took advantage of this Distraction and pounced on cabir who had stopped running cabir caught offgurad fell on the floor face first from the sudden attack and Nandani and mukti sat upon him crossing there legs .
Mukti " yes so where were we oh yeah aliya we know you love him no need to shout "
Nandani " second me and mukti were hugging because we have awesome plan for the album "
Mukti " we do "
Nandani showed mukti the eyes and mukti made an oh face .
Mukti " yeah we do "
Cabir " meri bheno khade hojao meh maar jaunga please I was just joking "
But he was ignored for dramatic effects mukti jumped a little earning an ohmp from cabir .
Nandani " yeah so plan is that we add two female covers "
Manik " not a bad plan , what about the songs "
Mukti " actually i have two songs i worte them like way before , but i think it may help with what i had in mind for the female covers if you guys like it we can add them in the album "
Dhruv " cool why not "
Mukti " nandani you will have to help me play "
Nandani " sure "
So mukti shared the lyrics and the chords she had ready with nandani or pretended to it was all both there plan to tease and confuse xavier , to show mukti nakhraha and also give a message that  she is open to give a chance and who knows it may alos help with album so Nandani and mukti got ready with there guitars and Nandani started clapping as and mukti playing chords of the song .