CHAPTER 14 MUKTI " BHABHI JAAN ! "

The trio was having there little reunion and was lost in the moment , not caring about anyone around them , but they were broken apart by two loud fake coughs one was very obvious manik aka majnu manik and the other was unexpected one , the other was cabiraaaaa , looks like dirty minds think alike then also possessive mind thinks alike , so when the trio broke apart Xavier still didn't let go of nandani it was like if he would let go then Nandani would disappear .

Cabir " ok we don't mind the little REUNION or Madhubala ke language meh kahe toh " Bharat milap " wait a second meh Madhubala ki tarah kyun baat kar raha hoon , oh my god meh uske jaise Banta jaa raha hoon manik kuch kar meh black and white Madhubala ban raha hoon "
Manik just gave cabir a bored look and said
Manik " toh pahle konsa nahi tha tuu , tu tha hai or rahega "
But before manik could complete somone else complete for him .
Mukti " humari dramebazz dhulaniya "
Dhruv " bhaagi vi dhullan "
Mukti " total correct bhaagi hui dhullan cabiraaaaa , par abb yeh sirf bhaagi hui dhullan nahi rahi , yeh abb black and white Madhubala dhullan hogayi hai , cabir ek baar waise kar naah , hayee merko sharm agayi "
And mukti did an horrible acting of an shy dhullan .
Cabir gave all of them a deadpan look .
Cabir " manik tu aise kaise kar sakta hai , I thought I was loved , meh toh tera first love tha naah how could you manik , how could you "
Nandani " koi chudiyaan laooo "
Everyone was confused with Nandani sudden exclamation but mukti seem to catch on and also shouted .
Mukti " haah jaldi koi chudiyaan laooo , cabir ko chudiyaan todni hai uske suhaag , uska pati manik neh usko dokha dediya , cabir chudiyaan tode gaa zamin meh patak patak ke "
Manik " wait mukti I thought we were on the same side "
Cabir " karma manik karma , tune apne pahle pyaar ko dokha diya hai Bhagwan neh Mera badla akhir kar leh hi liya "
Nandani " oyeeeee manik sirf mera pahle pyaar hai "
Cabir " boli boli majnu ki baby boli "
Nandani " ayeeeee I am not baby "
Cabir " yeah right kabhi apni height check karai hai "
Nandani " you didn't "
Cabir " I did "
Nandani " take it back "
Cabir pretend to think but after few second gave a deadpan look and said
Cabir " how about no shorty "
Nandani puffed her cheeks .
Nandani " if I am shorty then you ... You .. you , yeah you are motu "
Cabir " girl please ladkiyan marti hai mere six packs app meh "
Mukti " you mean tere tul Thule meh "
Manik " mukti is right jaake mirror dekh tu doctor hans raj haathi ko competition dede "
Cabir just stood there with mouth open .
Cabir " what is it no what is it today " chalo cabir besati day "
Mukti " no welcome in coffe with cabir besati  , yahan sirf exclusive facts bataye jayenge cabir dhwan ke baare meh "
Manik " ding dong "
While fab 5 was bickering Xavier , arayman was standing there highly amuse with there bickering , what was the topic of bickering again , Nandani who was also enjoying while taking part sometimes in it looked at there expression and said
Nandani " amused don't be yeh inka roz kaa hai especially manik and cabir , cabir can't go one day without tormenting manik , and mukti and cabir are the evil twins they litrally cant sleep without playing pranks on somone if one day they don't then its an really seriously issue for worry "
Xavier " you know them pretty well huh , princess "
Nandani looked at all of them bickering and gave a soft smile and said
Nandani " you could say that "
Manik " nahi nahi cabir you are wrong here mukti ladki nahi hai woh ladka hai bas galti seh bhagwan neh ladki ke body parts deh diye warna ladka hi hai yeh "
Mukti " manik Malhotra "
Nandani " ENOUGH "
all heard Nandani shout and instantly stopped no one want to anger Nandani , she is really scary when she is mad they all have first hand experience of the mini mosnter .
Nandani " finger on your lips all of you "
All kept fingers on there lips , like little kindergarten kids .
Nandani " good , now say sorry to each other and shake hands "
Fab5 " but nandu "
Nandani showed them her eyes and shouted
Nandani " NOW "
fab5 huffed and said sorry to each other and did handshakes
Nandani " see it was not that difficult now was it "
But fab 5 just pouted at nandani , when suddenly the all heard an click .
Navya " perfect , nandu socho the great Fab5 , pouting like little kids awwwww that's should be posted all over the collge nahi nandu , oh my god humne kabhi nahi soch tha ki yeh moment bhi kabhi ayega , agr collge ke starting ke days meh kisi neh mujeh kha hota ki aisa bhi koi moment ayega humne uss insaan ko pagal khaane ka rasta dikhaya hota "
Nandani " you are right navya "
Mukti " achaaa ok naah we said sorry and also I think we need introduction nahi Nandu "
Nandani " oh freak I forgot , this long brooding man on my right is Xavier an my left is his twin aryaman joh mujhe just abhi pata chal is also cabir boyfriend , which I am really happy about but that not the point and about how I know them that's an long story , so we should probably sit for that "
So that what they did they all again sat around the bonfire but this time Nandani was in between Xavier and manik and Aryaman was with cabir dhruv and alia together and mukti was on Xavier right .
Nandani " ok meh bhul gaya naah mene tum logo ka introduction diya hi nahi Xavi and Arya ko , ok xavi and Arya  you guys  I think alredy know cabir by now but still "
Nandani pointed at cabir .
Nandani " that's cabir "
Then she pointed on his right where mukti was .
Nandani " that's mukti "
Then she pointed at alya and dhruv and alia
Nandani " they are dhruv and alia "
And then she pointed at navya .
Nandani " that's navya "
And finally she pointed at manik in the end .
Nandani " and that's manik , and also Arya I think alredy knows , manik , cabir , mukti , dhruv , alia are an group and there name is Fab5 "
Xavier nodded and waved an hi to everyone and so did the others after intorductions were done it's was story time .
Nandani " soo before my appa and amma accident I use to live in USA with my parents my appa and amma was scientists and Xavier and aryaman mom was my mon childhood bestfriend , you see Xavier and aryaman are TWINS and they both are older than me by two years , so since both our moms were best off friends so both of them knew from even when I was in my mother stomach and after appa Xavier and aryaman were the one who picked me up after i was just born , they both are like the older brothers i never had , from childhood we three were insperable I swear , we use to share the same bed because neither no us use to sleep without the other "
Xavier " princess use to be ALWAYS in between me and aryaman "
Nandani " yeah they use to protect me from both sides like a shelid from "
Nandani , Xavier , aryaman " under bed monsters "
And the trio started laughing , Nandani was the first one to sober up .
Nandani " since I was good in academics I skipped two grades and was directly admissioned in first class with Arya and xavi here so thats how the three musketeers was born you see we three on the School use to be always together me in the middle xavi in right and Arya in left "
Xavier " since we three were pretty popular in school , people gave our trio name "
Aryaman " the three musketeers "
Nandani " we liked the name so we kept
It "
Mukti " but how you guys got separated if you don't mind me asking "
Listening to this three suck a much needed breath and Xavier looked on his right were mukti was siting and no one noticed but from the time he had come and noticed her for the first time he had a strange attraction to her like no other , and when now he looked in hisright  , he looked straight in her eyes .
Xavier " and what if we do "
The intensity of his voice and the huskiness of it send down shivers in mukti back and it never had Happned with her not even when she was with Harshad so what was special about him .
Mukti " I am sorry "
Mukti shocked herself this time she never apologies never .
Xavier " kidding , if princess trust you guys , I trust her "
Mukti looked up in Xavier eyes , even while sitting Xavier was taller than her , and she just got lost in them his eyes was a strange mix , to most it would look grey but if somone looked closer they will realise that it's not only grey , but they were lightest shade of sky blue with a ring of turquoise and golden and a little bit green thrown  , it was a strange mix but it was soothing and felt intriguing to mukti and she couldn't help herself getting lost in them .
While all this was going on no one noticed them  expect aryaman and nandani , and they both were giving each other naughty smirks , Nandani and aryaman fake coughed loudly to get Xavier attention , which they were half sucssesful on Because with that mukti came to her senses and looked away while Xavier was still looking at her there was faintest of pink tint to mukti cheeks meaning she was blushing , and that made Xavier smirk , after that he slowly looked towards aryaman who he knew was the one who coughed and saw him smirking at him and he raised an eyebrow at him but before the twins could continue there strange telepathy talk there was a tug on his jacket from his left and he saw his princess giving him the most innocent look ever known to mankind that made Xavier narrow his eyes , this look was the one that always ringed trouble loudly in his mind since childhood , Xavier raised his eyebrow and Nandani getured for him to lean closer and Xavier did , when he was on Nandani whispering range , Nandani whispered in his ear  .
Nandani " so is mukti going to be our   "bhabhi jaan"
But what they didn't know was that mukti was trying to listen on them and the only words she caught was her name and bhabhi jaan but it didn't take her mind to peice the puzzles together and get to know Nandani was teasing Xavier with her , mukti was going to say something but stopped wanting to see Xavier reaction , but his reaction wasnt she accepted at all .
Xavier " maybe , maybe she is your bhabhi jaan , problem "
Nandani " nope you have the three musketeers aproval to court our bhabhi jaan "
Xavier " now that I have the MUSKETEERS approval then nothing will stop me to
Nandani , Xavier " to make her yours / mine "
Mukti who  was listening on there conversation secretly was shocked to hell did she just hear what she thought she heard , it couldn't be possible right what it had been an hour they have met , but she couldn't deny the attraction she have for him or the emotions he made her feel , it was strange , not even Harshad ignited those emotions in her but this man who she just had met an hour back was able to make her feel things she never felt or never thought off .
Mukti was in deep thought and didn't noticed Xavier leaning towards her ear , he was extremely close to the point that his lips was touching hers and thats what snapped mukti out of her thoughts the brush of his lips on her ear , caused a shiver down her spine .
Xavier " I know you were listening to my and princess conversation ,' mi Amore' ,
And I mean each and every word I said "
Xavier winked at mukti in the end , and here mukti cheeks became warm and total red .

_____________________________________________
TO BE CONTINUED

DO TELL SOME CUTE SHIP NAMES FOR XAVIER AND MUKTI
ALSO

New cover of the story , do tell how it's is