Chapter One

Ochako Uraraka strolled her little town. She knew each street and store by heart.

'So boring..' she thought.

Uraraka wanted more to her life. She didn't want to live in the same old village her entire life!

Not only that, some dude at this old village wants to marry her!

She wanted much more to this provincial life.

As Ochako strolled she read her book. It was her favorite book! About magic and royalty and princes in disguise!

She could hear all of the people whisper over her shoulder.

'Such a waste of beauty to have her head stuck in a book!' They would say.

But Ochako couldn't care less.

"Ochako!"

Ochako looked up from her book to see none other than Denki Kaminari.

"Oh, bonjour Kaminari." Uraraka greeted the man uncomfortably.

Denki snatched the book Uraraka was reading from her hands and proceeded to flip through the pages while the book was upside down.

"How do you read this? It has no pictures." He questioned, genuinely confused.

"It's called words-" Uraraka snatched her book back. "I better be going." She didn't even bother to explain herself before she ran off.

"She'll be my wife soon enough!!" Kaminari exclaimed happily.

His annoying demonic servant said, "she's not even that hot.."

Uraraka wanted much, much more to this simple life.

A/N sorry for the short chapter! Starting off a fanfic is hard lmao