Chapter Four

"YOU!" The dark figure with crimson eyes exclaimed angrily.

"You would.. take his place?" He questioned.

"Ochako, no!" Urarakas father pleaded. "You don't know what your doing!"

Uraraka ignored her fathers pleads.

"If I did.. would you let him go?" She asked the shadow.

The shadow hesitated. "Yes, but you must promise to stay here forever."

"Come into the light." Ochako ordered skeptically.

With that, the creature stepped out of the shadows to reveal himself.

A beast.

Ochako gasped in fear and turned back to her father who gripped her shoulder through the bars.

"No, Ochako! I won't let you!"

Uraraka once again, ignored her fathers plea. She stood up straight to face the beast.

"You have my word." She said bravely.

"Done!" The beast yelled and immediately went to free Ochako's father.

Uraraka Burris's her face in her hands, knowing that this would mean she wouldn't get to see her father ever again. At least he would be safe.

Her father ran over to her as soon as the beast opened the bars. "No, Ochako listen to me! I've already lived my life, I-" He was cut off my the beast pulling him away.

"Wait!" Ochako yelled out. She collapsed onto the ground as the beast dragged her father out of the castle.

The beast loaded him into a spider like cage. "And stay out!" The spider cage scurried away, taking Urarakas father back to his simple village.

Uraraka watched from the window as her father left in the carriage. She put her head down and couldn't control her sobs.

TIME SKIP

Ochako sat in the dungeon, staring at the wall.

She gasped when she saw her cell door open.

"Sorry for my intrusion, dude!" A voice called out. "But I'm here to do the manly thing and escort you to your room!"

Uraraka grabbed a hold of the chair and was ready to throw it at anyone who came her way. "My room?" She questioned. "But I thought-"

"Oh, what? That, 'YOULL NEVER LEAVE AGAIN! RAHHH!' I know, he gets so dramatic!" The voice mocked.

Uraraka turned the corner to see the voice was coming from a talking candlestick.

"Sup!" The candlestick greeted when he noticed Uraraka staring at him in shock.

Ochako gasped and threw the chair at him.

"AGH!" The candlestick fell over, but got back up quickly.

"Wow! You're super strong. This is a great quality!" He examined, unphased.

"What are you?" Uraraka asked out of curiosity.

"I am Eijiro Kirishima!" The candlestick introduced himself.

"And... you can talk?" Ochako was in shock. How is this possible?

"Oh of course he can talk!" The voice from behind her said. She whipped around to see yet another talking object.

"It's all he ever does!" The clock exclaimed. "Now, Kirishima, as head of the household, I demand that you put her back in her cell at once!"

"What do you want to be for the rest of your life, Iida? A manly man, or a clock?" Kirishima whisper yelled to Iida.

Uraraka stood there, watching in disbelief.
She found a stick and was holding it, ready to defend herself.

"Ready, dudette?" Kirishima called to Ochako. "Trust me." He whisper over his shoulder to Iida. Kirishima began leading Ochako to her new room.