02

noelle's pov

"girl i know damn well this door aint locked." my momma yelled from the other side of my locked door.

"im changing." i told her throwing on a robe and going to my door.

i opened it to see my mom holding 2 packages. "i dont give a fuck. dont lock my doors. these are yours." she told me handing them to me and leaving.

"uhuh love you too." i rolled my eyes and closed my door.

i threw the boxes on my bed and went back on my phone.

soon my phone started ringing and my friends face popped up wanting to facetime.

i mentally groaned and answered.

"guess whaaaaaatttt." she sang as soon as i answered.

"chicken butt." i sarcastically said laying down. she smacked her lips.

"girl no. but i did buy us tickets for the prettymuch show in october." she squealed.

"you lying." i scoffed rolling my eyes. "who lying?" she questioned pulling out the tickets. "they just came thru the mail today." she added.

my jaw dropped and soon i formed a smile "this is why ur my fav bitch." i said. "i know that already. it being june, lets go shopping semptember?" she asked. "im down,but ima talk to you later. i gotta clean up and shit." i replied.

"okayyy love you. byeee." she said and hung up.

i went to instagram to post on my spam.

*******

moneyluvinspamm: my bsf better than ursss, she bought us tickets to go see my bfs in oct

moneyluvinspamm: my bsf better than ursss, she bought us tickets to go see my bfs in oct. who going in general? and tag them :))

tags: @prettymuch @edwinhonoret @theaustinporter @brandon_arreaga @zionkuwonu @therealnickmara

***likes|***comments

---------------

notice how i didnt have a name for her friend....WELL ITS CUZ YOU GUYS CAN SIGN UP lol.

name:
faceclaim:
age(17-20):
l.i.(nick is snatched):
finsta:
main:
contact:

only picking 4 other girls and it might be first come first serve.