Chapter 1 : Arrival.

The Saderan Army marches through the Gate. Among them were many many experienced Saderan soldiers.

Officially they were there to scout and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the strange new lands that lay beyond the Gate.

Many of the Saderans troops present have no idea what they would soon witness and what they would soon be facing, all scouting parties have never returned and only those men knew what they would soon be facing.

Among them was Count Formal of Italica, he and his men had an obligation to answer the call to the call of the empire, and although Count Formal had his concerns about the Sudden nature of the Empire's expedition to this strange and possibly dangerous new world. He kept quite about it.

Many of the Saderan troops marching to this new world were pulled from the frindges of the Empire and ready to serve the empire in this new expedition.

Many of whom expected to be on yet more campaigns in this new world as a result of the Emperor's ambitions.

Then finnaly as they marched through the Darkened corridors of the Gate they see a light. And as they finally exit the Gate they found themselves in a beautiful forest with lush scenery and with a beautiful autumn Sky.

But many of the Saderans simply marched on with there Commanders with them to encourage there men to move
Forward.

However difficult terrain and bad weather plagued and even followed them as they marched forward into the unknown.

The Wyvern Riders of the Saderan Army had an easier time getting around but even they were limited in there field of Vision due to the thick terrain of this new world they found themselves in.

The Saderans were also plagued by having no knowledge of where they even were.

Unknown to them however.
They were being watched all steps of the way.

The Figures wore armor and simple white clothes with a standardized helmet.

This Scouts Quickly escaped on there Horses and returned to there Lord.

Days pass then a Week into the March the Saderans found nothing but more and more forested areas.

Then Finally as they were marching one Fine Day they heard something in the distance.
Loud Roars and Clashing steel and the unmistakable sounds of Battle. The Saderan readied themselves for Battle.

Count Formal had concerns, some of the sounds in the distance were unlike anything he had heard before the voices heard from the distsance were garbled and mixed with clashing steel. But as they marched Forward human voices can be heard in a language not Known to them they can hear the phrase :

" NORDLAND ENDURES !!! "

None of the Saderans knew what they would soon be facing, only the Saderan scouting parties that never returned knew the Truth.

And as they finally marched out of the forest what they saw terrified then to there core.

Uncountable Thousands of Orks battling with only a small force of what can specukated to be around 12.000 men. But the Ork hordes outnumber them 100 to 1.

This warriors fought like lions throwing themselves againts the Orks with all there fury. All the while shouting the phrase :
" Nordland Endures !!! "

This Warriors fought the orks with such strength and determination that even the most veteran of the Saderan army looked as if they wers merely beginners to War.

The men wielding swords appeared to make up the bulk of this Army, They wore armor and Stylish Clothes but they didnt lack in Skill and determination.

There Swords and shields were made from a Metal far superior then anything Sadera could have possibly manufactured. As there shield have been seen able to withstand the force from an Ork Choppa, and there Swords could kill the War Boyz.

The Saderans Also witnessed that this Swordmen weren't the only soldiers present.

The Ork Warboyz were slain as they surged forward by Pikemen. There long Pikes holding the Green Tide back.

And supporting the Army were companies of Spear men they didn't have Shields but instead only welded Spears. And they used them with Deadly efficiency

Using the weight of there bodies to give there Spears a much more impact full charge.

But then Awe at the sight turned into Chaos as the Saderans were then thrown into battle by there arrogant nobles.

But as they charged forward the Orks met them and they crushed the Saderan lines, and the nobles were quickly cut down where they stood as there troops have never fought this kind of foe before.

There swords and Spears wee useless and the wyverns were easily cut down by Ork Warboyz.

The Saderans no matter how brave or experienced couldn't Contend with the Orks. Even Count Formal was about to meet his death had it not been for a brave Nordland Knight.

The Nordland Knights charged in and slammed the Orks, Swords and Lances cutting down hundreds and Horses trampling hundreds more of them.

Count Formal was saved by one Nordland Knight as the Ork before him was run through with a powerful cavalry Lance.

Little could they have known the rest of the Saderan army lost morale and fled only leaving Count Formal and thousands of Dead Saderans and Orks.

The Knight Dismounted and gazed upon the Count. Before giving him his Hand.