Chapter 21 : Hunting The Flame Dragon And Nordlander Spy.

King Salmere and his Nordlander Dragon Knights flew across Falmart, flying across Vast fields of Falmart.

King Salmere would've been down on the those very fields leading his army to Battle. But this Flame Dragon is a Beast worthy of Nordlander Dragon Hunting Skills, and King Salmere has developed quite a Taste for Hunting such beasts.

King Salmere looked back and saw 300 of his Dragon Rider Companions closely following him. They brought with them The Equipment and Gear necessary to bring the Beast to heel.

Equipment such as Grappling Hooks. Rodes of Steel that can peirce through Dragon Scales and can be fired from a Combustion based Mini-cannon attached to the left Side of each of the Dragons.

King Salmere had faith in his Companions, each one of them had to train and take care of there own Dragons. They even had a strong bond between Rider and Nordland Dragon.

The Nordlander Dragon was usually very large, and grew depending on the Environment. If the Dragon was raised inside a Cramp Castle then there growth would mimic and adapt to the size of the Halls. If raised outside then the Dragons had the potential to grow to the size of entire Mountains.

Feeding a Nordlander Dragon was easy, since there was no specific food they require to Eat. They'll eat anything so long as it's meat. Allowing for easy grooming and Feeding of Nordlander Dragons.

King Salmere ones more looked down upon the Plains of Falmart and he Smiled before looking at one of his Dragon Knights and saying " Do you remember when we had to Deal with Wild Dragons ? "

The Nordland Dragon Knight responded " Yes my Lord, we brought them to Heel and Tamed them. Saved a few Commoners in the process. "

" Indeed we did. " King Salmere said with a Smile. Wild Dragons are Dragon who were born in the Wildernesses of Nordland. Not having a Rider to keep them company or to Groom them in a Gentle Fashion this Wild Dragons are dangerous. But they can still be tamed. But in more extreme scenarios there would be no choece but to kill the Dragons before they kill any fellow Nordlanders.

King Salmere and his Companions continued onwards. Then they see something in the Distance, a large beast with Red Scales and a Large bodysize with distinctive Wings.

King Salmere and his Dragon Knights knew it was the Flame Dragon. The Red Beast must be put down by Nordland arms. King Salmere nodded and he and his Men prepared to go terrible Battle with the Red Flying Beast.

( Nordlander Fortress Bastions at Alnus Hill. )

Myuute wakes up to find herself in a Cell. Her mind raced at her Situation, what happened ?

Then he remembers she was captured by those Knights back in Italica, even now she contemplates her future. Will she be a Slave ? Will she work for the rest of her Life ?

It was then that a man entered her room. The Nordlander Guards then Opened her Cell and let her out leading her to a Small wooden Table Sitting across from the Man who so recently entered. He had the Appearance of a Noble wearing a long Robe. But he appeared to be all professional at this time.

Myuute prepared to Face her Fate whatever it maybe.

It was then that The Man didn't say anything, instead the Nordlander Noble gave her a Scroll written in the Falmartian dialect.

Myuute was surprised, she opens it and began to Read what was written inside of it. And Her Eyes widen in Surprise.

Myuute asked
" A-are you serious ? "

The Nordlander Noble replied
" Yes, we are willing to set you free in exchange for Feilty and for your Services in the Employment of The Nordlander Spy master. "

" You want me as a Spy ? " Myuute asked.

The Nordlander Noble replied
" Yes, and no you can't decline. Because if you do we'll have you Executed because you know of our Spy master. So do we have an agreement ? "

Myuute Shuttered for a Bit. The Noblemen Extended his arms to Shack her hands. And Myuute who was fearing for His Life shock her Head and Accepted being in the Employ of the Nordlander Spy master whoeber he or she maybe.