Chapter 25 : Victory.

As the Nordlander bombardment raged on and as the Imperial Capital burned all around its Terrified inhabitance. As the Ashes and fires of the Empire's Antiquity floats off into the night sky as Ash and cinder. Myuute Prepares to do her Liege's bidding.

A Day earlier She received an Order from both the as of yet unknown Nordlander Spy Master  and from Kings Lancaster, Salmere, Herald and Cambyses to prepare herself to Saboutage as much Saderan Defenses as Possible before the Main Nordlander Assault can Begin.

Myuute Prepared to do there Bidding. She took 2 Daggers and a Short sword alongside Special Devices given to her by the Nordlanders to Help her in her Mission. And Myuute looked out on Sadera from a Window. It was burning.

The Nordlander Artillery just kept Firing none stop, Myuute saw first hand the destruction the Nordlanders brought to the Imperial Capital. Corpses and People alike burned as Nordlander Trebuchets fire Pots of Greek Fire over the City walls wailing and Screaming as the Inferno Ensued.

Nordlander Bombards broke through the Walls in Multiple Sections and are Using Cannister Shot to Kill as many Saderan Legionnaires as Possible.

Nordlander Sappers and Engineers Also Destroyed the Aquaducts cutting water from the City and are also beginning to Build Trenches and Tunnels towards the Walls of the City itself.

Saderan Citizens Screams as Volley after Volley of Arrows from Nordlander Crossbow men fire over the Wall and into the City killing Civilians and Soldiers Alike. Meanwhile up in the Sky King Salmere and his Dragon Rider Companions battle with the Saderan Wyverns. Ending in the Nordlander Dragons simply Eating the Saderan Wyverns.

Children Fled the Streets Screaming in Horror as the Imperial Capital burned all around them there homes and Families becoming nothing more then Ash and Cinders that floated up in the Sky. And no matter what the Saderans do to Extinguish the Roaring Flames, any and all efforts were found to be completely Useless. Even if one Fire was Put out there was fifty more fires elsewhere in the city and there Rising due to Nordlander Trebuchets and Bombards.

Myuute got out of her House she had been using as a Spy House to Collect Intel. She knew what to do she knew she could break this Siege in Nordlander Victory. As she ran past Burning Houses and Dead Corpses she came across one the Breaches made by the Nordlander Artillery. There she found that the Nordlanders are Storming the City hoping to Exploit the Breaches made King Lancaster Led the Assault with 12.000 Nordlander Troops and 300 Grey Knights on Horse Back.

King Lancaster led this Assault Personally. He fought like a Lion to Spite his old Age the Old King still fought as if he was still in his Youth, His Troops stood by him at all Times. Slowly carving a Path Through Saderan Lines. They would Break through Eventually but Myuute had a Plan to Split the Saderan Forces.

Myuute ran past all the Fighting and made her way to the Imperial Capital's Prison. As she got Close to the Walled Citadel however she noticed it was Relatively Unguarded with most of the Guards being recalled to Fight somewhere in the city. This is Perfect, Myuute thought to Herself.

Myuute Snuck past the Guards with Relative Ease. Taking out a Few Saderan Soldiers who stood in her way using Her Silent Daggers. She then made her way to The Cells taking the Keys from the Dead Saderans she opened all the Cells and Said " GO YOUR ALL FREE ! "

The Prisoners Cheered on and one Prisoner presumably the Leader said to her " You have our Thanks... Are you with the Outworlders ? " he asked.

Myuute Responded saying
" Yes, why would you ask ? "

The Prisoners smiled and one of them said " We're former Soldiers. Deserters and Traitors Alike... We never to serve the Saderans Anymore. So they locked us in here and killed our Families... We just wanted to Go Home. "