A request

Kyoya's Pov

At first, it was a normal day that was until someone kidnapped Tamaki and was asking for a ransom. Suoh was about to pay but I told him to give my police force a chance. I was pacing down the halls when I bumped into Hikari.

"Woah there glasses you okay?" Says Hikari.

"Not really miss Ling Tamaki has been kidnapped, " I tell her.

"We can find him and get him out safely if you offer us each a favor, " says Hikari. My eyed widen could this work. I nod and she whistles. Soon the other 3 girls appear.

"Victoria figure out where they are you have contacts everywhere they can't hide. Molly get ready to distract. Nadia load your guns and don't worry I got the backup, " says Hikari. All four walks away and I sit patiently in the host club room with the rest.

(Tell me if you want a chapter to know how the girls save Tamaki)

"Are you sure they can get Tamaki out safely?" Asks the twins worried. Mori pats their heads but seemed worried himself. Suddenly the door is kicked open and Hikari comes in holding Tamaki like a princess. He was unconscious in her arms. Hikari looked a bit beat up there was a scratch on her cheek, he arms looked a bit bruised. She probably had more bruises and or bleeding under her clothes. She seemed to have a twisted ankle and her knuckles had blood on them. Whether it be here or someone else I have no idea.

"Here have your prince I'm gonna go wrap my wounds, " says Hikari dropping Tamaki on one of the many couches. I grab Hikari's hand and pull her to the changing room.

"Stay, " I say and she nods. I leave and grab a medkit and come back.

"So how many were there?" I asked.

"Hmm, more than I thought. It was fine Nadia shot down like 7, I beat up like 30 while dodging knives and gunshots, and my three mafia guards took about 12 each, " says Hikari. I nod while gently wiping off dried blood from her face.

"Can you take off your shirt and jeans so I can look for more wounds, " I said blushing a bit. She didn't seem to care and began unbuttoning her black skinny jeans. Pulling them from her body. She began to pull off her neon green shirt and I was about to die from blood loss. She was left in black lacey bra and panties. I noticed how her pale skin seemed to be covered in scars but it just made her more beautiful to me. She coughs and got my attention I look at her eyes and she points to the medkit. Oh yeah, I forgot I'm dressing her wounds. She sat in front of me and I began with her legs. I brought one to my lap and began to clean the bleeding cut on her thigh. I began to rub Neosporin on the cut, she winced. I began to be more gentle. I wrapped the thigh and picked up her right leg and began to poke her ankle. She hissed in pain.

"How did this happen?" I asked.

"Your little prince freaked out and almost fell from my grasp as I was jumping a fence. I caught him before he hit the ground but I landed on it wrong, " says Hikari. This made me a bit angry at Tamaki after all he was the one who made her get this wound. I gently wrap the ankle and her heel making sure to not move it much to worsen the wound.

"You will have to use crutches, " I tell her. The look on her face showed me her response to my words.

"Fuck that, I refuse to feel useless, " says Hikari.

"What will you do then have someone carry you to all your classes, " I say sarcastically. However, you could see her light up at the idea.

"Yeah I'll have Lucas carry me around, " says Hikari. I frown and look at her.

"Maybe as thanks, I can carry you to your classes, " I say trying to keep the idea of another man holding her out of my head.

"But I don't want that to be my favor, " says Hikari. I give her a smirk.

"It won't count after all it is our stupid president that caused this injury it's the most I could do, " I say. She smirks and nods. I move from her legs to her upper body luckily no wounds on her stomach but she had a nasty bruise on her side. My cold hands move to her side. She shivered at my touch and for some reason it made me blush more. Leaving the bruise, for now, I look up her chest and just above her bra was another wound. I begin to wipe clean the now dried cut and then cover it with Neosporin. I see her wince again but not as bad as before. I place a bandaid over it and move to the cut on her cheek. It was now I noticed her lip was bleeding a bit. As if she bit it too hard. I wipe the dried blood off her cheek and put more Neosporin. I finish it off with another bandaid. I gently touch her lip where it's bleeding.

"What happened here?" I ask gently running my thumb over her lips.

"I must have bit it concentrating on something, " says Hikari absentmindedly. I began to dab at the blood until it stopped bleeding. She turned around so I could look at her back there luckily was no wonder her but I could help but run my finger over a scar that ran from her left shoulder to her right hip. This one seemed much older than the rest. Seeing as it blended in well with her body. I stop and turn her to face me again. I began to wrap up her bruised arms and look down at her knuckles. I wiped the blood and noticed a small wound on them. I gently began to wrap the wounds on her left hand before clipping them in place. I brought her knuckle to my face and gave it a gentle kiss. Her face blushed a little and she looked away from me. I gave her an ice pack to hold onto her bruised side. She was pulling on her pants while sitting down and pulling on her neon green tank top. She was about to stand up but I picked her up, bringing her out to the couch. I gently sat her down on the couch and was going to sit next to her. Yet Honey~senpai got there before me somehow.

"Ling~chan you okay?" Asks Honey~senpai worried.

"I'm fine just a bit banged up you know, " she says with a slight smile. He runs off and picks up a slice of cake. I noticed it was a slice of carrot cake that Honey~asked the chef to make. It was only one slice, not a whole cake. Honey~senpai doesn't even like carrots so I was wondering why he asked for the slice. I think I just got my answer. Honey~senpai rubs over to her with a small fork and the plate of cake.

"You remembered what I told you at the dance, " says Hikari.

"Yes Ling~chan, you said and I quote ' I have never been a fan of white cake, give me red velvet your dead, I'm a pretty big fan of chocolate cake, but I would take a carrot cake to chocolate any day'" said Honey~senpai. She ruffles his hair and went to grab the fork. Except Honey~senpai gently takes her wounded hand.

"I'll feed you Ling~chan I noticed you're left handed so it must be hard to grab things right now, " says Honey~senpai. He picks up the plate and the fork and cuts a piece of the cake off. He holds out the cake on the fork. She opens her mouth and takes it off the fork. This continues until the slice is gone and all I feel is hurt and anger and both are for Honey~senpai.

Don't worry people who read this story. Each girl will get her own point with her lover or lovers. So don't worry. This is Hikari's point with Kyoya, Honey will get his own later. If you want a chapter on the fight to get Tamaki back tell me!

Love
        ~TheAnimeWeirdo