Cherry Blossom

Ritsu's Pov

I had been heading to the host club room to see my friend Haruhi. When I noticed a lot of girls around a cherry blossom tree. Thinking the host club moved outside today I went to go see. I didn't expect to see the silver-haired girl from the dance sleeping below the tree.

"Nadia is so beautiful and calm, " says a girl.

"No wonder she is called the rosebud of Ouran, " says another girl.

"Did you hear Nadia's company bred the flowers here at school, " says another girl. My eyes widen.

"What company?" I ask. They all look at me and gasp scared from my looks.

"The B-Black Tulip Company is ran by Nadia herself. She has o-over 4000 rare specimens many bred by herself. One of those specimens is the Ariella, " says a girl. No wonder she knew how the flowers grew. I leave and head to the library grabbing a magazine of the businesses popular today. My eyes widen noticing the first few pages had the ranks of the business world. The Ling company is at the top for the past year, the next company I was surprised to see the company was Nadia's. The Black Tulip company. After that was the Suohs then the Ootoris. Belle modeling was next, then those shady twins. Next was Melody music company. After that being the Haninozukas and Morinozukas. Then the Nekozawa family. It seems not to have much information about who runs the #1, #2, #5, and #6 company on the list only giving last names.

#1- Ling
#2- Vasiliev
#5- White Family
#6- Evans Family

They never gave specifics about who owned it. There must be something on the owners. I went home since it was after school completely forgetting about the host club. I searched the companies and for the Ling family, everything was firewalled. However, the other 3 was easy. #2 was run by Nadia Vasiliev she is 16 and is Russian. She doesn't seem to have a family and has been living alone. Next was the White Family run by Molly White a 16-year-old who owns and models in the company. The last is own by Victoria Evans 17 and is a famous songwriter on top of owning the company.

Kyoya's Pov
I still need to friend miss Ling this would make my father extremely happy. That was our parents could meet and work out a business deal.

~Later that night~

"Sons get dressed in casual clothes immediately, " says my father. We all do as he said. We get into a limo and head to a hotshot restaurant. Fancy something we don't go to much after all we don't eat out often.

"Table for Ling we are their guests, " says my father. My eyes widen and we get lead to a table for 10. My eyes widen as I see Hikari in a plum purple dress with an elegant pink flower on it. The stems of the flowers were bright green. Around her sat 5 boys/men. Two twins with silver hair and green eyes. One looked childish the other looked mature. Then there was one guy beside the mature twin. He had blue hair and black eyes. He stood out from the rest. The two men were quite threatening. One of them had a huge scar on his face. He was huge and could put Mori~senpai's height to shame. He was covered with muscles. The other was more scrawny looking but was the definition of what screamed danger. He had black hair that was messy but somewhat slicked back. I couldn't see his eyes because they were covered by sunglasses though being inside a building. He wore a simple pair of black suit pants. A white undershirt with a red tie. Over it was a black vest. He wore a simple red fedora and a cross earring. To top it off he had a pair of white gloves on his hands.

"O-oh I was expecting to meet your parents the Ling owners to talk, " says feeling scared over the men at the table with her.

"Ah, I see you never got the memo. I do not have a family so the company has always been owned by me, " says Hikari. My family's eyes widen.

"WHAT!?!??" Shouts my father. This cause the big burly man to stand up.

"Calm down no threat Kios, " says Hikari. We sit down across from the group.

"Ah, I guess I should introduce these people. The twins are Ren the mature and Zen the child, the blue haired one is Lucas they are my three bodyguards. They are also the top strongest in the Japanese mafia, " says Hikari. This causes my father to wince a bit.

"O-oh r-really now, " says my father with a gulp.

"Yes, the man with the sunglasses is Diabolo the 4th strongest, also my right-hand man. Kios here is the least threatening at the table he is the 20th strongest he's only able to take out a group of 30 men, " says Hikari.

"W-what level does that make you, " says my father scared.

"Master here is the best #0 above every number ranking. There is a reason she's one of the leaders of all the mafia's, " says Diabolo.

"S-so if 30 men are 20th how many can you guys take out, " says my father almost immediately regretting the question.

"Ah, I can take out about 80 without issue. Ren here can take about 100 and Zen about 90. Lucas here can take 150 without issue and right weapons. Master can take about 300 if the correct weapons. Though she will get a bit hurt, " says Diabolo. My dad freezes in fear.

"Now shall we get onto business?" Asks Hikari with an evil smirk.

"Okay we would like you to provide our police force with your newest weapons, " says my father.

"And what do I get out of this?" Asks Hikari.

"I will pay for your top 20 men including you, free visits to the hospital," says my father. Hikari smirks.

"It seems we have a deal, ah and Kyoya remember you still owe me a favor. Okay let's go, boys, " says Hikari. Lucas picks her up in a princess hold. They head out leaving the money on the table.

"What did she mean favor?" Asks Yuuichi.

"She recently saved Tamaki Suoh when our men couldn't find him. In return each one of the girls gets a favor from the Host club.