32 (first real chapter woooo)

a/n

ok so this is the first like real CHAPTER of this story

i tried so enjoy :)

The blonde haired boy sat in his room, waiting for the love of his life.

He didn't see his boyfriend for at least 2 weeks, so he has pretty exited to spend the week with him.

the 10 minutes before he would arrive felt like 10 hours. But when he finally heard the doorbell ring he opened the door and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist. "I missed you kookie!" he smiled. "I missed you too." Jungkook said as he pulled Jimin in for a kiss. Jimin felt very happy at the moment.

"So, what do you wanna do?" Jimin asked. "Have you heard of this serie called Stranger Things?" Jimin shook his head. "Want to watch it together?" Jimin nodded and he searched for the series. "Looks awesome, lets watch it!"

They watched the whole first season together.

"Did you like it Jimin?" 

"Yeah, did you?"

"Yes, my favorite part was your laugh." Jungkook flirted.

"Really? My favorite part was you staring at me for nearly 2 hours!" he said sarcastically.

They laughed. "Come on, I'll show you your room." Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hand and they went upstairs. 

The room had white walls and had crème curtains, with a balcony. He opened the door revealing a breathtaking view. He saw the whole city, and all the lights looked very pretty. He led out a gasp as he felt Jungkook's strong arms wrap around his waist. "This view is really pretty." Jimin whispered.

"But not as pretty as you."

Jeon mother fucking Jungkook. He turned around so that he was facing the taller, and he wrapped his arms around his neck and crashed his lips on Jungkook's. He got closer and closer, pulling each other in for a deeper kiss. Jungkook slowly turned Jimin back into the room. Jimin fell down on the bed and pulled Jungkook with him. 

"Are you sure you want to do this Jimin?" Jungkook said under his breath. "Let it all out daddy." He said. Jimin started to pull up the shirt of the boy on top of him. "You're really hot you know?" Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear as he slipped his arms under his shirt. 

Jimin pulled of his shirt too and he threw it on the floor. He heard Jungkook's soft moans, but suddenly he heard something downstairs.

"Jimin?" He heard from downstairs. 

It where his parents.

He put his hand on Jungkook's mouth, and yelled: "Yes?" Jungkook now heard them too. Jimin gestured at Jungkook to be quiet as he pulled on his shirt. He left the half-naked guy in his room as he went to look downstairs.

"W-what are you doing home? You should be on your plane!" Jimin said. "It got cancelled, so we will have to wait til tomorrow!" Well shit. "Oh, that sucks! I am going back to sleep now. Had a busy day." He lied.

When he came back into his room he saw his boyfriend sitting on his bed biting on his lip. "They aren't leaving till' tomorrow." he whispered as he threw him his shirt. He sighted and pouted. "I had so much fun." Jimin sat down at his desk with his hands in his hair, he looked scared and frustrated. Jungkook noticed and reached out to him. "Are you ok?"

Jimin shook his head. "My parents have been asking me about my love relation ship for a looong time now. My mom always says like: My friend has a daughter who is great for you! But I am gay, and I haven't told them yet." 

"I think it's time to tell them."

"I don't know how, can you help me?" Jungkook nodded and he gave Jimin a peck on his forehead. "If you do it now, I will do it soon too." He smiled and went downstairs, leaving his boyfriend back in his room again.

He slowly went downstairs, with his heart beating faster and faster.

His parents sat down on the couch, with a laptop in front of them. "M-Mom, Dad..." he stuttered "can we talk?" His mom nodded and patted on the couch. He sat down and started talking, "O-ok so... Y-you know h-how you two h-have been talking a-about me and my l-love life?" His mom nodded. "What about it, have you finally found yourself a girl?" She gasped. "N-no, i-it's the complete oposite. Please d-don't be angry." 

"We will always love you Jimin." his dad said

"Always? N-no matter what I choose?"

"Always and forever!"

"O-ok he stuttered."

He never felt so scared. What if they will hate me? Will they kick me out? Terrifying thoughts ran through his head. He couldn't go back now.

"I-I'm g-gay." he whispered with his head down.

There was a silence between the three of them.

"Are you happy?" his dad asked? 

Jimin nodded.

"Then so are we." his mom added.

"A-and I have a boyfriend."

His mom gasped and slapped his shoulder. "Are you kidding?" she yelled-whispered. Jimin shook his head.

"Well, what is his name?"

"Do you want to see him?"

His parents nodded fast. And Jimin smiled and ran upstairs. "Wait here!"

He slammed the door open. "It went great! And they want to meet you kookie!" Jungkook smiled and went over to hug Jimin. "I'm so proud of you!" He smiled at him and he grabbed Jimin's hand, who pulled him downstairs.

"Mom, dad, this is my boyfriend." Jungkook looked at his boyfriend's parents. Jimin sure looked like his mother a lot. 

"H-Hi I'm Jungkook." He said as they shook hands. "How long have you two been together for?" his dad asked.

"Almost 2 months."

"And you didn't tell me?" 

"I was too scared." he said while he rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Jiminie-- are you ok you look tired?" Jungkook asked the half asleep Jimin.

He waited for an answer, but Jimin was asleep already.

"I'll take him upstairs." He said to Jimin's parents. He picked him up like we weighted nothing. And walked to the stairs. "Jungkook" he head from the living room. He looked back around the corner. "Take good care of him." 

Jungkook nodded and walked upstairs with Jimin in his hands.

He laid the blonde boy in his bed and he kissed his cheek. "Kook-ah." He heard Jimin groaning. "I'm here." he whispered. "Please stay with me." He said as he reached out for him.

Jungkook turned around and dimmed the lights. He took of his pants and left on his boxers and shirt. "I'll stay with you." 

Jimin laid down on the taller's chest. "I love you Jungkook." he whispered. "I love you too--"