42

school started again a week ago, so the two guys started to hang out less.

Jimin sat on a chair in the library. He tried to study for his science test, but it was really hard. He got a piece of paper out of his bag and took some notes.

"That looks hard." a whisper behind him said.

It was Jungkook.

Jimin smiled at him as the other gave him a kiss on his cheek. "I missed you kookie." he whispered. "I missed you too." Jungkook picked up one of the few books Jimin had.

"How do you even understand this?" He yelled-whispered. "I don't?" the older laughed.

Eventually they left and went to Jungkook's dorm. The boyfriends sat down on the couch and they made out for a couple minutes.

"Jimin..."

"Yes baby?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Jungkook had a sad look on his face. "Hey kookie, are you ok?" Jimin asked him. The sad boy held his head low. "Not really." He sniffled. "You can tell me anything, you know that!" 

The younger nodded and took out his phone.

He showed Jimin a conversation with his parents.

imessage
Jeons

MOM
we have some good news for you!!

JUNGKOOK
ok, what is it?

MOM
your dad's job here in New York is going really great, so we are moving here!

DAD
And we're taking you with us!

JUNGKOOK
ok great.

JUNGKOOK
but i can't

MOM
we already booked you a flight for next week

JUNGKOOK
i have people and friend i care about!

JUNGKOOK
I have Jimin, my boyfriend here!

DAD
it's time to day goodbye i guess

JUNGKOOK
I CAN'T JUST SAY WELL HELLO I AM DUMPING YOU BECAUSE MY PARENTS SAY SO

MOM
calm down hun'

JUNGKOOK
CALM DOWN MY ASS

JUNGKOOK
I LOVE HIM AND I REALLY DON'T WANT TO LEAVE HIM

DAD
we're sorry. But you have to come.

JUNGKOOK
in 1 week?

MOM
one week.

"Jimin please say something." Jungkook sobbed. 

"When exactly are you leaving?"

"3 days." he whispered. "S-so you didn't tell me for 4 days?" Jungkook shook his head as he sat down in front of him. He grabbed Jimin's hand and said: "I love you, a lot. And I will promise that i'll come home. So please don't think we have to break up or anything." Jimin nodded in response, with tears in his eyes. "Let me spend  these last 3 days with you Hyung."

a/n 

this took a hell of a sad twist