44

1 year and 6 months later

The brunette boy walked down the street, with his earphones in. He was listening to BIGBANG, his favorite band.

As he wandered down the streets of Busan, he felt happy. He went to a coffee shop and ordered a latte. "Can I have your name?" The nice lady said. "Yeah it's J--" He got cut of by the familiar voice behind him. "It's Jimin." Jimin slowly turned around.

He saw Jungkook stand behind him. "J-Jungkook!"

Tears streamed down his face "You're back!" He wrapped his arms around the taller. "And I'm never leaving again."

"Taehyung, look who's here!" Jimin yelled as they entered their apartment. "I'm busy Jimin." Jimin looked at Jungkook and rolled with his eyes. He took his hand and pulled him into the living room. Where Taehyung sat on a taller man's lap. They had a hot make out session.

"Tadaaa!" Jimin said happily towards Taehyung. "Jimin for god sake I said I was b--" He stopped his sentence when he saw Jungkook, who had bright smile on his face. "Kook!" He yelled. His hyung jumped of the man's lap and ran towards Jungkook. "I missed you so much you little shit." They hugged and Taehyung looked back at the guy on the couch. 

"Jungkook, this is Kim Hyung-Ki, my boyfriend. And Hyung-Ki this is my best friend Jungkook." The guys shook hands.

"I've heard and seen some things about you."

Jimin coughed.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow, "good or bad things?"

"Let's go kookie!" Jimin suddenly said as he took his hands.

"He showed him our sex video didn't he?" 

Jimin burst out of laughter and pulled Jungkook in for a deep kiss. He fell down on the bed right in front of Jungkook. "Don't try to seduce me Mr Park." the younger flirted.

Jimin sat back up and Jungkook snuggled next to him.

"Want to have dinner Jiminie?"

"Sure."