Twelve

" What?" I asked him, not believing this was real at all " Will you marry me?" " But we're only eighteen" " Yeah, so?" He asked me as he looked at me completely lost " Oh you think we're too young, I get it. But if ya think about it, we still need to destroy Gotham and bring it down to its knees and run it as King and Queen, and we need to keep Jimbo out of the picture. By the time we do that we'll be in our late twenty's". " Then why ask me to marry you now?" " Because I love ya doll, and I want to propose while we're still our young crazy selves who are starting out as criminals, so what do you say (Y/N), will ya marry me?" " Of course! Yes!" I screamed as he placed the ring on my finger, I threw my arms around him and kissed him " I love you J" " I love you too doll".

The door opened to reveal Barbra " So?" " She said yes" " Yes!" She ran in and hugged us both " I'm happy for you both". We told Theo and he sighed " I'm glad your happy, just make sure it's off your finger when you go to school and when your around Bruce". I nodded, ugh he's such a buzz kill.

We started discussing our next plan for our group when I came up with a great idea, " Why don't we take over the police station?" I grinned creepily " Show these people just how well their pretty uniform boys can protect them" " I love it" Jerome growled " It's a brilliant plan, add a camera to film your little break in, send a message of hope. I'll send my guys in with a few guns, I'll get them to steal some uniforms for you now" Theo added as he grabbed his phone and left the room. We added a few more details like getting Barbra to get Jimbo out of the station so we could sneak in unnoticed, every cop is dumb, except for Jimbo so we need him out of the way.

The day finally came, Jerome, Greenwood, and I were dressed in our police uniforms waiting in a van outside. We saw Barbra go inside and saw Aaron go around the corner, waiting for Jimbo. Barbra finally came back out and walked around the corner with Jimbo following behind her just as planned.

We headed in, I walked in first and stood at Jims desk, Greenwood stood at Harvey's and Jerome went inside to the Comish while Theo's boys circled the cops. " Yo Comish" Jerome said as he walked into the office, " Yes?" She said looking up " Heard you were looking for us" he grinned, that was the signal, we all started firing our guns. Killing or badly injuring every cop in the house.

We tied her up to a chair and smiled at the chaos we created " Aww J it's perfect" " Only the best for you doll. Hey you bring that up here, get a better look at the room. It's a great first week your having ma'am" " Yeah whatever your crazy". Jerome stared at her as he bent down to her level " Look at me, you can see I'm not crazy" " Very soon little man, you'll be dead, and the world will go on without you. Nobody will even remember your name" she teased " Now that ain't true, I will leave a mark on this city, we will spread across it like a virus" Jerome hissed in her ear " and you know why?" Jerome stared.

" There's nothing more contagious than laughter" Greenwood said. I took my gun out and shot him " Our line" I said before I bounced over to Jerome " There's nothing more contagious than laughter" we said together causing me to smile. Jerome leaned into the cops face " So you see, you can't stop us" he started laughing but stopped when she sit in his mouth. " That was strangely pleasant" Jerome spoke with a confused look before it turned into his normal grin " Do it again". She head butt Jerome hard even I cringed and oooh'd when I saw it. " That is gonna leave a mark" she hissed as Jerome threw his head back at her laughing, " You got me, my turn".

After Jerome had his fun with the cop I grabbed the camera and started rolling " Hellllllo Gotham city, we're the maniax!" I smiled " And I'm Jerome, the shot caller of our little gang" " And I'm (Y/N) the second in command" " And the most beautiful doll in the world" " Oh J stop it, your making me blush". " Anyway we're here to spread a message of wisdom and hope" he smiled before I turned the camera to me, before I could speak a cop groaned so I took my gun out and shot him " Some people have no manners. Your all prisoners. What you call sanity is just a prison in your minds that stops you from seeing how your just tiny little clogs in a giant absurd machine".

" WAKE UP!!" Jerome screamed at the camera, " Why be a cog? Be free like us" I laughed " Just remember to smile" Jerome laughed as he started to play with a dead cops cheek. We heard police sirens and stopped " Oh got to go" Jerome said as we both stared at the camera " But don't worry we'll be back very soon" he added as he smiled at me "Hold onto your hats folks, cause you ain't seen nothing yet!" We laughed before turning off the camera. We both left the camera on the floor and ran out the back door, jumping in a car and driving off as we laughed and laughed.

"What a performance" Theo smiled as we all sat on the couch watching our recording. " You spread your message across Gotham" " Now we see how the people react to the cops keeping them safe" I giggled. " Jerome, (Y/N) as a gift to you both doing such a great job I have a reward for each of you" Jerome and I looked at Theo interested " Jerome we found your fathers address" Jerome's face grew twisted as he laughed " Oh pops is gonna be so happy to see me" " And (Y/N), we found your mother".