1

❝IT'S RARE TO FIND SOMEONE THAT LIKES YOU AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE THEM

IT'S RARE TO FIND SOMEONE
THAT LIKES YOU AS MUCH AS
YOU LIKE THEM.

❝CHAPTER ONE: THE HOUSE

CHAPTER ONE: THE HOUSE.

Cheryl paced through her room looking for anything she forgot to pack. She sighed softly and sat down putting her earphones on.
Forks, Washington. She was going to stay with her cousin, Bella. And Bella's dad, Charlie.

She couldn't wait to go to forks. She'd be able to see Jacob again. Cheryl had always had a huge crush on Jacob. But she knew, Jacob liked Bella. She thought Bella liked him too, but she never said anything.

You see, Cheryl loves Bella. She's do anything for her dear cousin. But Bella, she was always picky. If Cheryl wanted to go shopping, Bella wouldn't want to, and Cheryl would get mad. But she knew her cousin. She knew Bella's attitude and her motivation.

Cheryl stood up and walked downstairs when her aunt Renee called her. She held her bag, and walked down the stairs. Her aunt stood by the front door, waiting to lock it. She then smiled at her aunt and fixed her hair a bit then walked out and got in the car.

Cheryl looked outside watching as they drove to the airport. She played music on her phone and hummed softly. When they got to the airport, they hugged Renee and Her boyfriend Phil. The two girls then said their goodbyes, and walked onto the plane walkway.

Bella and Cheryl sat next to each other, both stayed quiet and both watched a movie on the screen in front of them. Bella soon fell asleep but Cheryl stayed up. She thought about certain subjects and looked out the window of the plane.

The next day, Bella woke up Cheryl telling her they were in Washington, and that Charlie was gonna pick them up. They grabbed their stuff and walked to gate 345, where Charlie was. Charlie pulled both of them into a hug.