2

❝i'll leave you with this parting thought, i won.❞

❝CHAPTER TWO: THE TOUR

❝CHAPTER TWO: THE TOUR.❞

Monday morning, 5:40 am. Cheryl woke up and plugged in her straightener. She got her outfit, which was a black off the shoulder crop top, and a red checkered skirt.

She put on a black choker, and some red lipstick while sitting down in front of her mirror. She fixed her bed and sat down starting to curl her long red hair. She put on her black socks and put on some ankle high boots.

She put on some mascara and some lotion and grabbed her phone. She texted Bella saying she was leaving for school. She also texted Emmett, and he replied instantly. She read the text, and grabbed her backpack.

She unplugged her straightener, and turned off her lights leaving the Christmas lights on and walked outside.

It was barely 6:27am, so she texted Emmett:
'Hey, I know it's pretty early, want to get some breakfast from Bud Jones?'

Emmett replied and smiled softly:
'Sure, I'll be there in a few.'

She smiled and rode her bike to the restaurant and looked around to see if anybody was awake. She smiled and put the bike near the other bikes and walked inside holding her backpack and her phone.

Cheryl and Winter always went to Bud Jones for breakfast. Before Winter got sick. She knew Dianne Walter. The waiter. Dianne was a nice girl, she always was tipped well, she always got the orders right. Dianne was Winter and Cheryls best friend.

But Dianne had moved to New Jersey soon after Cheryl left with Bella, and when Winter went into the hospital.

She sat down in a booth waiting for Emmett. Soon after Emmett walked in and sat in the booth.

"Morning, I hope i didn't wake you." Cheryl said and grabbing a menu while looking at him.

"No, you didn't. I woke up early, do you usually wake up at this time?" Emmett asked chuckling lightly and smiling at her.

"Yeah, back at home i wake up at 4:55am everyday for school. It takes me a while to get up and to focus on getting dressed." She smiled and laughed softly.

"Oh, so you just moved here! I was wondering why I've never seen you around." Emmett said smiling at her.

"Yeah, I moved here with my cousin Bella. My uncle Charlie is the sheriff." She smiled and nodded softly.