IV. Total Divas

Chapter Four + Total Divas

If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of

for time is what life is made up of.

-Bruce Lee

I was in the kitchen still wearing workout clothes and my hair was in a high ponytail

I was in the kitchen still wearing workout clothes and my hair was in a high ponytail. I was washing some dishes when my cell phone starts ringing. I wiped my hands off on the towel and pick up my phone. It was Brie calling.

I smiled and answered my phone.

"Hey, Nicole." Brie said.

"How are you this morning?...That's good, I just back from my morning workout and just had some breakfast, Yeah...Can't wait to see you...Of course...Yeah...Okay, I will see you around two then...Bye love you too." I said, hanging up the phone and leaning against the sink, smiling.

Brie and the girls wee at the airport getting ready to come to my place to film for Total Divas. I quickly walked upstairs to my master bathroom to touch up my make-up when my gate buzzer goes off. I smile brightly and bolt out of the bathroom to go to my intercom.

"Who is it?" I asked in a singing voice.

"It's me, love." Conor answered.

I rolled my eyes while I opened the gate to let him in. I went to my front door and opened the door to see Conor, standing there.

"What do you want, Conor?" I asked.

"Love, is that a way to talk to someone who cares about you?" He replied.

"Cares? Conor, why are you here?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Well as your official best friend, I know your car is in the shop and I don't trust them personal drivers so I decided to get you a car." He answered.

"What?! You got me a car!" I asked, shouting.

"Yes, Nicole." He answered.

"Why?" I asked.