Chapter 2

I press open the heavy mahogany doors. Like everything in this place, it is ornate and very, very expensive.

Light filters into the room as I enter. Derek was sitting on the bed stripped down like a good boy. The blue light from his phone screen lit up his features, making him look ten times sexier. The only problem is, he isn't completely naked. No, he remains in his light grey boxers, which isn't what I wanted. Next time, if there is a next time, I would make sure he knows just how far to strip down, but since I was unclear this time, he'd get a pass.

I close the door with a soft thud. Derek looks up from his phone. "You're finally here." he says with a smirk. He stands up and walks over to me slowly, allowing me to admire him. From his thick, dark hair to his defined, shaved jaw down to his ripped chest and below. He is a rich playboy billionaire with far too much time on his hands, and he definitely shows it from his daily workouts to his perfect appearance. Everything he seems to do revolved around having sex with one or many women.

"I'll come when I please." I reply. Derek notices me checking him out and his smirk grows. I don't care, I am simply looking over what I had to work with. Like most guys, he is taller and stronger than me. If he isn't willing to submit easily to me, I'm in for a wild ride.

But I love a challenge.

"What did you bring?" Derek breath tickles my ear. It sends shivers down my spine and I bite my lip for a mere second. I imagine that same voice screaming and begging for me, maybe even, dare I say it, whimper. Yes, the great playboy prick Derek whimpering. That would be quite the sight.

"You'll find out eventually." I smile and walk towards the nightstand with the box. The handcuffs Mr. Pompous found were already laid out on it, making me smile wider.

Strong arms wrap around me from behind. I can feel his rippling muscles against my body which excites me more. He gently brushes my ash blond waves off my neck before pressing his lips to my skin. "Sadie,~" he murmurs. The tone of his voice almost sent shivers down my spine, but I'm not about to give in. I move the box on the nightstand, "accidentally" knocking the handcuffs off.

"Oops," I say innocently, "would you mind getting that for me?"

"Sure." I can hear the smirk in his voice as he responds. His lips met with my skin revealed by my maid uniform. He kisses down my back before skipping over my uniform. His hand lifts up my skirt, revealing my lacy black thong. I can feel his lips against my cheek. He sucks at my soft skin and gently bit it. I hold back a shiver of excitement as his hand grazes my inner thigh. Derek drags his hands down my legs, leaving kisses all the way down to my heels. Finally reaching the floor, he reaches for the cuffs. Now is my chance.

I quickly turn around and place my heel on his neck, forcing his face into the floor. Derek grunts in surprise and struggles against me. I only press my heel harder into his neck.

"Enjoying yourself?~ There's no use resisting." I smirk.

"Mmfmffmm."

"Sounds like you have a bit much floor in your mouth. But that doesn't matter because you shouldn't be speaking." I move my foot, letting my black spikes painfully dig into his neck. The playboy groans in pain. It is a beautiful sound and I want to hear more. "Now you're going to put those handcuffs on yourself behind your back." I shift my heel again for emphasis and earning another one of his sexy sounds.

He doesn't move.

I sigh in exasperation at his continued protesting into the ground. Moving my foot from his neck, Derek starts getting up only for me to pin him back down with a knee in his back. I grab the handcuffs and clip it onto his wrist. The billionaire boy barely resists me twisting his arms behind his back and cuffing them together. Almost as if he wants me to. Maybe it would be easier to tame him than I thought.