Who You Gonna Call?

(Prelude)

"Hey fellas, I have a favor to ask." Bobby's voice rang through one of the many burner phones owned by the Winchester's.

"Sure, Bobby what'd ya need?" Dean asked, sitting against Baby as he and Sam were stretching their legs on their way back from a hunt.

"A friend of mine, Jack,  his daughter went on a hunt and she's been gone a few days. It's her first time hunting alone and well, he's worried. Wanted to know if you'd be up for helping out?" Bobby explained, worry lacing his voice.

"Wait, Jack as in Jack Scholt?" Dean asked, recognizing the name from years ago when they still hunted with their dad.

"Yea, I believe he was a friend of your Dads." Bobby recalled, shuffling heard on his end.

"Yea, I remember Hailey and I goofing around while they would talk cases." Dean smiled at the memory. The smile fading as he realized the situation. Hailey was missing.

"Send us the details, Bobby. We're on it." Dean's voice immediately changed from light hearted to serious. He exchanged a few more words with Bobby before closing the small flip phone in his hand.

"What's going on?" Sam asked as Dean got up moving towards the driver's side door.

"You remember Jack Scholt? His daughter Hailey went on a case alone and hasn't been back in a few days." Sam's face suddenly lighting up with boyish amusement as he settled in to Baby's passenger seat alongside his brother.

"You mean the Hailey you had the hots for when we were kids?" Sam smiled, awaiting Deans reaction as he pulled the car onto the road.

"Oh, shut it. It's a case, alright." Dean sneered as Sam chuckled to himself. Baby roaring to life as the boys set off on their next case.

A/N:
Hello!! So I've recently started watching Supernatural from the beginning (I'm heartbroken it's ending.) That being said I'm on Season 11 so this story is going to be a braided mess of everything from seasons 1-11 thus far. I'm excited about this story. Let me know what you guys think! Xx H