𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"namjoon, have i ever told you that i love you?" i questioned. my eyes wondering his face, we lay next to each other, the moonlight glowing off of us. 

"no but you should say it often, it makes me feel good." he says, i nudge him and he laughs.

i take out my phone to look at the time, 2:22am.

"fuck, shit." i mumble, sitting up and looking at my missed calls and unread messages. namjoon gets up from where we previously were and he reaches out to grab my hand.

"we should get going, yoongi can't cover for us forever." he says and i take his hand and he lifts me up.

"namjoon oppa, i enjoyed this, it was fun." i say, he smiles and nervously rubs the back of his neck.

"you know, you've never called me oppa before, or any of the guys either..." he mumbles the last part, but i heard it and playfully nudged him.

"don't tell them because then they'll get jealous of you" i mocked, he laughed and we made our way to our dorms.

our school was pretty shitty, they didn't really care about where everyone sleeps and what we do, as long as we make their academic records look good, then we can do whatever.

our dorms were pretty big, especially the bedrooms. i have a room to myself since im the only girl in our friend group, the boys all share rooms. but i still get the smaller room since everyone else is rooming with someone.

we reach the wing where our dorm is located, down the long hall is where our dorm is.

we walk down the long hall until we reach our dorm's door. namjoon reaches into his pocket to get out the keys, he fumbles with the keys and opens the door.

he turns on the light so we can place our shoes into the shoe cabinet, i bend down to pick them up and i get up to take a couple of steps towards the shoe cabinet and bend down once again as the top is taking up by the other boys shoes.

i look up to see namjoon taking off his coat and scarf, placing it on the coat hanger near the door. i do him the favor by grabbing his shoes and putting them into the shoe cabinet neatly.

i stand up and put on my yellow slippers that the boys had bought me as a gift. namjoon heads over to the couch and plots himself down and turns the tv on. i sigh as i walk over to shut off the light at the door.

"hey namjoon oppa, im gonna go and change, you should do the same." i say looking at him with my hands placed on my hips, he looks up from the tv and turns it off.

"i'm never going to get used to you calling me that, but can we hangout in your room instead, if we stay out here and make noise we'll wake up the boys." he says, however he's right.

"are we going to pull an all nighter?" i asked and flashed him a smile out of excitement.

"well"

"please oppa!" i whine and remove my hands from my hips giving him puppy eyes and a pouty lip.

he sighs and looks down, placing his hands on his hips, copying my previous actions.

he looks up at me lips parted and i stare back at him with the same puppy eyes.

"aish, fine but i get to pick the movie." he says, i giggle and thank him before rushing into my room.

i walk over to my closet and slide my door and grab a loose black shirt and some navy blue pj shorts.

i walk to my bed, my back facing my bedroom door as i strip from my clothes.

i remove the scarf around my neck, an item that doesn't belong to me, as well as the red hoodie i am wearing, it's owner being namjoon.