𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

🔞

namjoon's pov

bang bang

running, that's all that i'm doing, im running away, from someone, from something.

i'm not alone though, the boys are with me, running, running, and running.

and we're all running away from something, someone.

"HURRY HYUNG!" taehyung says and reaches out for my hand.

but it's too late.

"namjoon?"

"namjoon?"

"namjoon?"

everything starts shaking.

end of pov
isla's pov

namjoon is sweating like crazy and i had the ac going all night, there shouldn't be a reason why he's sweating.

"namjoon?" i call out, he doesn't move.

"namjoon?" i call out again, looking for any distress in his face.

"namjoon?" i call out for the last time shaking him as i see more beads of sweat start to form at his hairline.

he shots right up, i fall to the side and catch myself by propping myself up on my elbows.

i look at him, he looked so scared and it pained me.

"namjoon oppa?" i ask, trying to get his attention to figure out what had happened.

"oppa?" i call out again, no response.

i get up from my position and get on my knees waddling towards namjoon. his back was facing me as he held his head in his hands.

i reach to touch his back and draw my fingers on his back muscles and he flinches.

"hey bud, namjoon?" i ask, concern written all over my face. he just stares at what's in front of him and that's when it hit me that he had a bad dream.

i hug his back as he continues to sit in silence, alone in his thoughts.

we stay like that for a while, my hand on his chest as i feel his heartbeat relaxing over the passing time.

"hey whatever it is you can tell me" i whisper to him, kissing his temple.

he turn to face me and grabs me by my face, "i love isla, id rather you not know about my dreams, okay?" he says and kisses me on my cheeks.

i blush as he pulls away, but i wasn't gonna let him get away this time.

i pull him back towards me and smash my lips into his, our lips moved perfect against each other. the more we got into the kiss the more passionate it got, his plump lips getting more plump as we deepened the kiss.

we move back on my bed, him on top of me, gripping my thigh as we fall backwards.

he breaks our kiss apart, "this will be different isla, different from before okay?" he reassures me, i brush my fingers on his full cheeks.

"i know joonie, i trust you." i against his lips, and kiss him again.

we got into it pretty fast, his lips trailed down my chest and back up to my face to kiss me. he was leaving trails all over my body and i as well was leaving them on him.

how namjoon has promised, things were different. it wasn't like our average hookups, it was more passionate and full of love. that love started to grow overtime and it lead us to where we were now, underneath sheets, my hands playing with his long brown hair as he thrusts inside me.

moans, heavy panting, and skin meeting one another's is all you can hear throughout the room. my fingers trace his back muscles as his arms take me in and holds me close as he thrusts more deeper into me.

"i-i'm getting close baby" he whispers and his thrusts before more powerful and quicker.

"if you keep doing that i'll be joining you." i mumble, not being able to talk properly because of the state we were in.

namjoon picks up his pace even more than before, setting me off and i tug on his hair as i come down from my high. he follows close behind me as he pulls me closer to him and his thrusts become slower, and more sloppier.

he eventually pulls out and we cuddle next to one another, in hope of catching more sleep without any negative thoughts and dreams.

well that's before we're awoken again by our....

school bell?

the sound was very piercing and definitely something scary to hear literally as you wake up.

i roll over to look at namjoon, to see if he has awaken.

he flashes me a smile as he fully has his eyes open, he motions for me to lay with him. i snuggle up next to him, his hand on my lower back and mine place on his chest lightly.

everything just feels right, i honestly don't know why i didn't realize my feelings for him earlier.

i stare at his face as i pick out everything i like about him. his smile, the way his eyes light up whenever i ask him to hang out or to study, his beautiful dimples, those plump, soft and full lips of his.

i didn't even notice when he quickly stole a kiss from mine, and when i realized i felt my cheeks warm as i was caught.

"you're so cute" he smiles, his dimples showing.

my heart should just rip out of my chest at this point, his hand on my lower back engulfs me completely where there's absolutely no space between us.

"you're so wonderful to wake up next to joon-"

"ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS. ALL STUDENTS NEED TO MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE AUDITORIUM IMMEDIATELY, I REPEAT ALL STUDENTS NEED TO MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE AUDITORIUM IMMEDIATELY."

"well that sound isn't pleasant to wake up to," namjoon huffs out. "i wish i could lay all day, here. with you."

i was going to respond until a demon knocked my door down.

"HEY WE NEED TO G-" jungkook stops talking when a slapping sound can be heard, and when he feels pain.

"let the kids take their time you boomer," jin says and turns around.

"did he-" namjoon cuts me off.

"yes. he did." he finishes.

"just hurry up you love birds, they'll be taking attendance." jungkook says before he leaves my room.

"well i guess we have sunday school."

-a/n i know i already posted but the part i wanted to really include got deleted so here's this. this is longer than the original 😔🤚🏼 next chapter will be more interesting, be patient when i upload as i choose to do this as something on the side.

-s

3/10/20