Kiss the Girl

Alright, everyone! This is the moment we've all been waiting for. A kiss of our two favorite heroes that are a ship. Also, the title does include our favorite song. Let's read, shall we?
________________
-3rd Person's POV-
The two heroes left the restaurant they dine in and went to one more surprise. As they walked, Wanda sees a carnival with rides and fireworks. Her eyes gleam like a kid opening a present on Christmas. She pulled Peter, rushing to play. Peter laughed at Wanda's childlike behavior and wanted to play too, with her. First thing they did was holding the water guns to shoot at the ducks. Simply because Wanda wants that teddy bear. The countdown begins in...3...2...1! They began firing at the ducks, earning a score. They shoot and shoot until Peter accidentally sprays Wanda. The game was over. She looks at him and gives him a playful glare. Peter laughs nervously.

"Umm, sorry?" He stated, which sounded like a question. She sprays him back and laughs at him. Peter laughs also, enjoying every moment with her. "So does that make us even?"

"Yeah. We're even." She said, smiling. The man gave Wanda the teddy bear and hugs it. "I'll name it Barry." Then Peter replies

"I like it." They continued to do all the fun stuff. Like going on a ride to the Haunted House, which frighten Wanda and Peter hold closely, going to a booth to make silly faces, and finally a Ferris wheel. They ride on the Ferris wheel and were enjoying it. Then, it stopped moving and Wanda and Peter were above and could almost see the entire view of New York. They even saw the Avengers' towers. Unbeknownst to them, there was a little drone that was watching everything. The Avengers sent out a drone to watch the two teens to see if they will make a commitment to their relationship. The fireworks continued, but the fireworks was working inside of them, planning to kiss each other. Then Peter made his move and kissed Wanda fast and stops. Wanda was shocked and blushing furiously. Peter looks down and thought he ruined their friendship when he should've taken it slow. 'What have I done?! She hates me! I'm an idiot. Idiot, idiot, idiot!' Wanda snapped out of her shock, but was still blushing. She looked at Peter and smiles. She holds Peter's head to look at him and kissed him back, a bit longer this time. Peter was shocked, but soon relaxed and kissed her back. The Avengers back at their base were happy to see this moment and knew that Tony was gonna tease him and Wanda. Of course, Tony couldn't help, but show a genuine smile. Back at the Ferris wheel, air became an issue and they let go, breathing hard as they can.

"Guess we're officially in a relationship, huh?" Wanda said, smiling and blushing. Peter nodded, also same as Wanda. Words were no needed as Wanda laid her head on his shoulder and Peter puts his arm around. This was the beginning of their life, their future, everything.

To be continue...
______________
Sorry for the wait, I've been busy with many stories. But I'm pretty sure it might've been, might've been I said, worth it. Also, what do you think of this story? Let me know in the comments and leave a like. I started to sound like a YouTuber again! What's going on? What is this witchcraft?! Ahhhhhhhh!

Y/N: Wow. That was rude. It's wizard-craft, not witchcraft.

Tony: Sorry about my friend here. He'll be okay.