A/N

Hey guys! I just got two ideas of making a story about Peter. So basically, we know the Multiverse right?

Well, I was thinking about the infinite possibilities. And then a mind crossed me.

After watching Raiden turned into Jack the Ripper, I thought that maybe the first version of Peter could have the same origin like Raiden and have a split personality. And yes, Black Widow is Spider-Man's mom in that universe.

And for the second version, I figured that Spider-Man should be dark, calculated, and scary like the Batman in that universe. Only this time, Peter is adopted by a rich family that owns a company and is known worldwide. Can you guessed?

Yep, it's the Waynes. Plus, think about it. How cool would it be if Marvel fought against Batman's enemies? And since Peter was already smart from the beginning, there's no doubt he would build everything and anything he can to be prepared for any situation. And as I said before, Black Widow is Peter's Mom, but he doesn't know that just yet.

Also, to tell you guys, both Peter can shoot webs out of their wrists! Organic webs! Just like the trilogy we watched. I mean, no making web fluids of a chemical compound he has to make everyday. I mean, I wish all Spider-Man had them like the trilogy version.

Then again, him running out is good. But my mind is made up. What you do you guys think of the ideas so far? Comment me down below.

Plus your ideas are important to me, so I'll need your help to make these stories good. Like movies, comics, games, all of that. I better get going. Bye!