Chapter 1 : Whatever

Okay, I get it. I'm 13 years old and I don't have a boyfriend. I know what your thinking. DUDE YOUR 13. I get it. But like ALL my friends have boyfriends. Scratch that, they have multiple like HUN I HAVENT EVEN HAD ONE. CHILL OUT BRAH. is what I say in my head. This is the reality; Oh haha wHaTeVeR I'm sure I'll get some soon. No hope. None. Just. Like. That.

"Riley start eating", jennell said.
"Whatever." I say back with "such enthusiasm"
"Riley if you don't eat I wil-"
"You will what? Call my mummy?"
She rolled her eyes and stuck with eating her own food. I could tell she was getting pissed, but it wasn't my fault. I just wasn't hungry. "Where's Jonathan?" I said whilst picking my fork into my food. She didn't answer. I could tell there was tension between us but I chose to ignore it. We are in a school cafeteria, of course it was going to awkward at some point. The bell rang. What a damn coincidence. I said goodbye to jennell but she just picked up her tray and went. Rude much, I thought. I stood up and picked my tray up. I started walking but not cautious of where I was going. My thoughts distracted my whole body and I ended up falling down. Everyone was looking at me but suddenly, I remembered something. Something strange. Something not normal. Something that made me have a major breakdown. It was too people talking, the voices sounded familiar but I couldn't tell who it was. They grabbed a knife and they put it towards me. I started hurting. Hurting terribly. It was humiliating because I was screaming on the floor. It sounded like someone was giving me an excorsism.

I woke up on the nurses room. (Sick bay as we call it) I was lying down in a small bed and there was a towel on my head. The room was really hot but luckily the towels were wet. I got out of the bed slowly, I was still sore but it wasn't as bad as before. I could hear some voices but only slightly. They sounded familiar. Too familiar. So familiar that I realised that voice was in my memory. I quickly rushed out of the room. I was hurting but that didn't matter I needed to figure out whose voice that was. The voice got louder and I started running. I'm got there just in time but I wasn't expecting to find JONATHON? HIS VOICE WAS IN MY MEMORY? At first I denied it to myself thinking that he couldn't of. But then I thought maybe he did, then I thought I need to tell jennell! But it all happened so quickly I Forgot everything I had just said.
"Hey Riley, uh jennell told me to pick you up." He said.
I tried to speak but it ended up coming out like-
"Youuuuuud goshimbre shche hummm evilee dreeeeaaaaammmmmer potatoes."
"Uh I think she needs to stay here a little bit more jonathon" the nurse says in a scared tone.
"NO" I screamed.
Everyone reacted. I managed to speak out a "I'm fine to go home" but again, that was in my head.
"Imme great! SUPER SUPER SUPER CHEESY"
Why was I doing this? How? And what the actual fuck is going on?

*
My head. My