3

Adora's POV (Time Skip to lunch cause fuck school)

I was waiting for Catra at lunch, when she arrived, she was with two other people.

She saw me, and she smiled, god that smile, I just want her to tou--, no, no, no, stop, not yet.

The two people she was with was a boy and a girl, the boy had heterochromia eyes, which meant, both of his eyes are a different color.

“Hey Adora.” Catra purred. “Hi, who are these two people?” I asked. “I’m Ava and this is Damien” the girl named Ava said. “Hello” said the boy named Damien. “Nice to meet you both, oh uh Catra what do you want to do for the project?” I asked nervously, it’s hard not to get lost in her eyes. “I’m really down for anything, your call.” Catra said. “Great, I’ll give you my number so we can text about it later!” I said cheerfully.

When we walked into the cafeteria, which was huge, we saw two more kids getting bullied, one of them had a British accent.

The one with the British accent was saying, while getting held back while his friend was kicked in the stomach, "Leave Soap alone, why the fuck are you doing this".

And the bully said "He's got a wierd name, and he looks gay".

Catra and Ava went over to the scene, Ava tapped on the boy that was holding the kid back, he turned around, and Ava kicked the bully in the balls.

Then Catra pushed the kid that was kicking Soap, and grabbed the bully's head, and brought his head down and her knee up, and was left with blood on her knee.

I looked at the bully, and he had a bloody nose, they both ran off, to the nurses office.

Me and Damien went up to the Soap and the other boy to see if they were alright.

When we got there, they introduced themselves as Price and Soap.