15

Lewis's POV

I was sitting in my room watching YouTube when my dad came in and he had a belt.

I stood up as quickly as I could. As he swung the belt I grabbed it. I yanked it towards me and it sent him off balance. I ran out of the door.

I heard him yelling but I kept running, then I bump into someone, it looked like he cut his face off.

Then I saw a man with burnt skin, a brown hat, a Christmas sweater, and a glove with fingers, then he charged at me.

I woke up . . . in a hospital?

Mia’s POV

I woke up and looked around. Tanisha was sleeping on one of the chairs. Everything hurt. I groaned and sat up. I reached for the glass of water on the table but I accidentally knocked it off of the edge “Damn it”.

I fell back asleep.

Dreaming

I heard singing

One, two. Freddy's coming for you.

Three, Four. Better lock your door.

Five six. Grab a crucifix.

Seven eight. Better stay up late.

Nine ten. Never sleep again.

I looked around, I was in a boiler room.

I heard a man laughing. I heard a noise like chalk on a board, I covered my ears and crouched down in a corner. Freddy jumped out infront of me and I punched him but he grabbed me arm.

He said "Oh, scary" then he disappeared, then I felt someone grab me, they said, "You were always my favorite, Mia"

Reality

I bolted up and looked around. I suddenly realised that I was hyperventilating. I couldn’t do anything.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I got tense and saw it was Tanisha.

I couldn’t breathe. I tried miming to her that I needed help but she could understand me.

She kissed me and I calmed down.

I was kind of confused, did she have magical kissing powers now?

She broke the kiss for air, she said, "What happened?"

I shook my head “Just a nightmare” I looked down at my hand and I had glass in it, how?

Then someone barged through the door, it was Adora and Catra, holding hands.

I looked at them and knew I looked scared “Uh h-hey”

"We heard what happened, who told you to go to the road" Adora said.

“Damien’s friend did, after she tried killing Tanisha and I stood in the way so she tried to kill me instead” I shrugged, Catra’s eyes widened.

Oh no, that's not good, she stormed out of there, then a loud BOOM was heard outside.

I jumped up. I realised I was in a hospital gown, “For God's sake” I got changed really quickly and ran out of the hospital while nurses were yelling at me.

It looked like a car crash, but no one was in the cars.

I looked around confused. Tanisha stopped next to me. “What happened?” I shrugged “I have no idea”