01

"why a-are you acting th-this way jisung?"

jisung just gave minho a look of disgust and gave him the cold shoulder. minho didn't know what he did to make his boyfriend upset with him. it's been an hour since minho tried talking to jisung but he never answered the older.

minho reached out to grab jisung's hand, jisung sees his hand and quickly moves away. minho was left in pure shock. "d-did i do s-something wro-wrong jisungie?"

minho asked, trying not to let the younger see his glossy eyes. minho was better than that. he knew jisung wouldn't like him if he was weak.

minho sniffled a little bit. not wanting jisung to hear. but that didn't work. jisung looked at minho with hatred and disgust in his eyes. "and why the fuck are you crying you slut."

minho flinched at the name. "wh-what are y-you talking ab-about jisungie? wh-why are you sa-saying such n-names," minho was a few seconds away from having a breakdown. he held it in, for jisung of course.

"what am i talking about!? don't act fucking stupid minho! you slept with chan behind my back!" jisung yelled at the top of his lungs.

minho was shocked. he thought jisung was on some kind of drugs or something. "what!? n-no i di-didn't! where wo-would you get s-such idea?"

jisung scoffed at minho "denying" what he did. "don't fucking lie to me, minho! chan told me himself!"

"and you're just gonna fucking believe him?!" at this point, minho's stuttering was gone and he was fed up with jisung believing everything chan said. and with jisung, he doesn't need proof. whatever chan said, jisung instantly believes him.

"well.. yeah. he's my best friend, i'll always believe him." this time minho scoffs. and also rolls his eyes. jisung sees this, and anger took over him again. "why the fuck are you rolling your eyes at me bitch?"

"don't you dare call me that! i did nothing wrong. if you should know, your so called best friend, force himself on me! he tried to fuck me in the school bathroom during lunch last week but you were in your own land flirting with mina to notice!"

slap!

"DON'T YOU DARE TO ABOUT CHAN LIKE THAT!" jisung just slapped minho. minho tried holding his left cheek but winced at the contact. at this point, minho's confidence was gone and his scared and confused self was back.

"why w-would you d-do th-" jisung was fed up with people talking bad about chan. he was so fed up, that you took his anger out on minho. who didn't deserve that. he didn't deserve any of this.

jisung punched minho in the stomach. then the ribs. then his face. basically all over his body. jisung continued to beat his innocent boyfriend senseless for a few more minutes before minho was on the floor covered in his blood.

minho was covered in buries everywhere you look on him. jisung now realized what he has done and is in shock. jisung runs out of the classroom, leaving minho there in pain.

A/N
new ff yay! :) a very underrated ship in skz ;( but all i got to say is i'm sorry to jisung and chan stans 🙂