04

"go now. sit next to your assigned lab partners."

minho has no idea why he was so nervous. sure, he had a tiny, just tiny crush on hyunjin before he started dating jisung. maybe a huge crush. him and hyunjin were really close before jisung came along. jisung kept minho from talking or hanging with all his close friends. but now all that is over. and he feels free now. he is free.

he looked at seungmin with nervousness in his eyes. seungmin looked back at him and smirked. mentally and physically laughing at him. minho shot him a look and hesitatingly stood up.

he walked over to the table that hyunjin was at. he was looking at his feet while walking over there. just a few steps away from hyunjin's table and he bumped into someone's chest and falls on his ass. "owie," he pouted.

"are you ok?" minho looked up so fast, his neck almost snapped. hyunjin. he got up to walk over to minho's table and didn't see the shorter.

"i'm fine," minho smiled. the other offered his hand to minho. he stared at his hand for a second before accepting it. hyunjin pulled minho up, too hard. minho hit hyunjin's, once again. he looked up at hyunjin. looked into those beautiful eyes that always caught his attention. without knowing, minho puts his hands on hyunjin's chest and smiled. the other smiled back while snacking his left arm around minho's waist. they were studying each other's faces. hyunjin saw all the bruises and minho's busted lip. his smile soon turned into a frown. "what happe-"

hyunjin was cut off by the teacher telling everyone to move faster. well she was mainly talking about the two boys. they hurried and went to sit at hyunjin's table. once they were seated, minho took a quick glance at hyunjin and giggled when hyunjin was already staring at him.

"ok since you all are in partners, we will start a research project over the human body (i'm lazy) i will assign you  a body system."

(blah blah blah they got the cardiovascular system)

once mrs park was done, she continued. "now you all will have 2 weeks for this research project. you will have class time to research but you absolutely will have to meet up with your partner outside of class also. now any questions?"

the class was quiet as she waited. "no? alright. let's continue with class."

A/N

ah the smell of corny-ness 🙂