10

"so, when's our date, hyunjin?"

as of right now, the two are in minho's room. on his bed. laying down. perhaps cuddling.

their bodies are tangled in a mess. hyunjin has his head in minho's chest. with his arm tightly wrapped around minho's slim waist. minho on the other hand has his fingers running through hyunjin's hair with his left leg hanging over his hips.

gosh we act like such a couple. minho thought while smiling and shaking his head.

"seeing as it's only wednesday, i'd say maybe saturday," hyunjin, after a few minutes, finally answered in a low sleepy tone.

minho smiled at how tired hyunjin sounded. he ran his hands through his hair. making the younger more sleepy. "y'know," hyunjin started, "my parents really like you, they talk about how they want me and you to be together," he smiled into minho's chest, remembering his parents words.

minho stopped his hand movement. "wait, r-really?" there was a sparkle in his eyes. minho's parents were never here. they basically missed him growing up. always working, which meant traveling.

the one who basically raised minho was their maid and the driver. they were like actual parents to him. probably because they were married.

hyunjin chuckled with his eyes closed. "yes, really," he pulled minho closer to him, missing the boys fingers in his hair. "so does hwiyoung, obviously."

minho felt hyunjin rolling his eyes under his eyelids. he softly giggled and continue running his fingers through his hair.

the younger hummed as he began to drift off to sleep. the other also started to drift off to sleep a few minutes later but was interrupted by the sound of his doorbell going off.

what the hell?

a/n

short but who's ready for mama?