Episode Seven: Saturday Misses

Kevin's POV:

I heard from Nazz that Edd is going. Just remembered how I embarrassed myself in front of him...sigh.

Lets just hope I don't mess this whole confession thing up again. I'm just going to flat out tell him how I feel. If he rejects me, then I'll die.

I sat up from my bed, throwing my comic on it as I got up to start getting ready for the party.

What would be a good outfit to confess to someone in? I have no idea...

Edd's POV:

Gahh!! Just woke up from dreaming...

I was in a crowd. I looked around to see unfamiliar faces.

"I'm scared..."

Then I saw him. Kevin was standing just across the street. People walked by me and I felt the urge to walk in the opposite direction they were going, to Kevin. Kevin just stared at me, watching me move my way through the crowd, toward him.

He never budged. But no matter how close I got. He was always far.

"Kevin! Wait up!" He can't talk to me. He wouldn't talk.

"Gahh!!" Then the crowd took me away.

It reminds me. Kevin had things to say to me, but when my friends came, he left me...

I wonder if he's going to the party?

Gahh!! What if he wanted to tell me he's going to beat me up like he used to!?!

Kevin's POV:

I sneezed.

'Someone's thinking about me'

Haha, who would?

I arrived at Sarah's house. It was quiet. Maybe I came too early... So I just turned around. And there he was.

"Edd?"

"Oh what a coincidence! It appears we both arrived before time. Haha" Double D seemed to be nervous. I can't resist.

"What do you want to do then dork?" I moved closer to him. "Perhaps let's go.." I smiled and touched his face "Talk?"

Double D had the reddest tone to his face!

"Gahh!! Ehem..uhh..."

"Haha! You should've seen yourself. Although I've actually been meaning to tell you something."

Edd and I turned to the sound of the door being opened.

"Oh hey guys! Come on in!!" Sarah greeted us. "A little early, but me and Jimmy do need help setting up!"

"I'll tell you later..." I whispered to Edd as we walked in. I saw him nod and turn away.

I guess I have to wait again. Oh well. I'll just do it later.