Episode Twelve: A Traitor And Friends Left Behind

Edd's POV:

I accepted Kevin's feelings and I told him mine.

Eddy, Ed, and I were hanging out aftershock just like old times. I haven't seen them in a while. It was getting lonely. Haha. I also wanted to tell them about Kevin...

I mean they're my best friends. They should understand.

"Friends, Kevin and I.."

"Wait did I just hear Kevin?!" Eddy fell off his bed onto the floor. "Oww.."

"Double D?" Ed looked at me surprisingly.

I moved around and sat on Eddy's bed. "I like him..and he likes me."

Eddy stood up. By the look on his face, he was furious. "Kevin?! The one that bullied us when we were younger. Wait...STILL bullies us!"

"Eddy, you don't get it!"

"Double D, what is there not to get?! You're a traitor. I thought we were friends.."

"I'm okay with it..." Eddy and I looked at Ed.

Eddy turned around...

"Double D, I know we haven't talked that much since school started. I mean we have different classes, but why Kevin?! He's a jerk!!"

"Eddy, he told me-"

"No, Double D, he's just using you!"

"You use me all the time.."

Silence fell over us. Ed stood from where he sat. Eddy refused to look at me instead focusing his gaze on the floor. I can't believe this..

"If that's how you feel Edd, then get out.."

"W-what? It's true! You've taken advantage of me since we were young!"

"Yea, but I didn't pick on you!"

"As a matter of fact-"

"STOP!" Ed yelled at the top of his lungs. "Stop it guys..."

"That's it...get out Double D. You're making Ed sad.." Eddy turned around, facing me.

"Eddy..." I reached my hand towards his, but he pulled back.

"I don't think we can be friends.."

Eddy glared at me. Ed looked frustrated with our bickering. So I grabbed my stuff and left.

I can't believe this..