You breakup with him

You and payton have been dating for a while now. You and payton become more distant, he has been ignoring you non stop.

Ally: hey, wanna hangout today? i haven't seen you in a while.

Payton: I just saw you like 2 weeks ago.. you're so clingy leave me alone for once. gosh.

Ally: fine, i just thought it would be nice of you to know its over. your so rude to me non stop and we are so distant. Im done with you so never speak to me again, i cant believe you.

Payton: what? you're kidding right? im so sorry please dont do this i dont want us to end i love you so much please ally.

Ally: you've had your chance now leave me alone.

Payton never responded. ally sighs and gets up wanting to cry over the situation, she knew she had to be strong. Meanwhile, payton was running to her house with tears in his eyes. Crying the whole way there he made it. Ally hears a knock on the door, she opens it only to reveal a puffy eyed payton with tears streaming down his face.

"im so sorry please ill spend day and night with you i love you so much please dont leave me like this i can not bare to be with out you. Please" he crys.

"payton.. i dont want to be with you. you've hurt me so bad. you've been so mean to me for so long and i-" payton cuts her off with a kiss.

they had never kissed before so the mommet was special. it ment much to her as it did him the where in love and there is no denying it.