You where meant to be

Ally's pov.

Im in love. ive never felt like this before, im in love with payton and i could never admit it. He is my everything and he is amazing and i love him so much he could never feel the same. Besides he is dating aliza. a bitch i really dont like. and im dating anthony reeves so there is no point in it. im in love with him and he doesn't care. hes always had his eye on her and it makes me so jealous.

We where walking to taco bell

"are you okay ally? you seem upset." anthony asks looking concerned.

"im fine, thanks" i replied

at taco bell aliza made a mean comment saying something like "gosh you dont need all that food." which pissed me off.

i just replied with "your right, im not gonna get anything." i glared at her and she smirked.

me and payton ordered and met outside, it started to pour.

"are you okay? you seem so upset did i do anything wrong?" payton asked

"no its me." i couldnt hold it back any longer

"payton.." i said

"yeah?" he said with those dreamy eyes.

"im in love with you cant you see that i- i- dated anthony to get over you. you are the one im in love with to see you with her.. it breaks me i know you dont feel the same and i understand that i just thought you should know." i say with tears in my eyes.

Paytons pov.

i didn't say anything.

"i get it" she says starting to cry and walk away.

i grabbed her.

"i love you so much. youre amazing. i dated aliza to get over you. i thought you could never like me and i wanted to get over you. i love you so much." i say with tears in my eyes.

I kiss her. it was long and sweet. The others walk out

"what the fuck? your kissing this rat?! what the hell payton you dirty monster!" aliza screams

"ally? did i do something to deserve this i-" anthony says

"no. i just found the right one anthony. im so sorry i really liked you but i just loved him." ally says

"oh.." he says with tears in his eyes

"PAYTON ARE WE DONE? YOUR FILTHY" she slaps ally

ally punches her and knocks her out

"well you smell filthy sis." she says

we run off together knowing we will be happy forever.