all we will be

Allys pov

I woke up at 4:26 am. Memorys flooded my mind of last night.

Flashback

"Payton should we be doing this?" I asked and he kissed down my neck holding onto my waist

"Its fine, nobody has to know" he said taking off my shirt.

This felt wrong. I felt used. Did he only want me for my body? I'm almost 15 and hes 16. What would people think of that?

He kept kissing me all over my body. As things got really heated. I was a virgin and he knew that. He said he wanted to be my first because I meant a lot to him. He continued to touch me where ever he pleased. It felt so nice but I knew it was wrong .

End of flashback

What has gotten into me? Like he takes me to his house and I lose my virginity to him. He lays on my exposed chest. I quietly cry to myself wondering what I had just done. I felt him stir and look up.  I was looking at the ceiling.

"Hey" he groggily said. "You okay?" His fingers traced along me going up to my right breast and playing with it. I could tell he was getting needy again.

"We are never gonna be anything huh?" I said tears forming

"No! No I wanna be with you so bad. Fuck I would kill to be. It's just you're younger than me. You're so perfect and I wanna be with you" he looked down .

" I know, its okay." I said as I forced a smile at him.

"I feel like I'm in love with you now ." He said now sitting up. Our bodies where now both exposed as I tried to cover myself.

"Dont" he said " I've already seen all of you" he winked.

I laughed. Maybe this would be so bad. I mean we could work something out. Hopefully.

Flashback

He took of my bra leaving me exposed. I tried to cover my hands over myself but I was stopped

"Dont" he smiled looking at me. "Your perfect"

End of flashback

I was not laying on payton tracing him. God he was perfect.

" fuck it" I heard him say " be my girlfriend "

I smiled and looked at him "of course "