first time

Me and payton where sitting on our bed doing our own things when I see Payton check his phone clicking on a link that was sent to him by a follower. He opens it and it's of a girl doing interactions with herself. I see his face heat up and he runs off to the bathroom.
"Payton?" I knock on the door
I hear something coming through the door so I open it to see Payton- well you know.
"I-im sorry, they sent me the link and I can't help it please don't be mad at me " he says embarrassed
"Why would I? You can't control your hormones, niether can I."
"Wh-" I cut him off by pinning him against the wall and kissing him. He was confused at first but he went with it, he started to trial kisses down my body. I made a soft noise indicating for him to keep going.
"Are you sure about this?" He said as he lined up with me.
"I've never been so sure in my life Payton" I say.
"Okay here I go" he said as I felt a lot of pressure on my body as I clenched the sheets.
We finished and we later together hot and tired
"Thanks for that" he said
"Anytime, you make me so happy Payton. Your the only guy I've ever been able to trust. I-i love you Payton." I say for the first time (hey would you look at that 2 first times in one image)
"I love you too." He says smiling as we drift off into slumber

Okay I got upload after 10 years
But I need requests so feel free to comment
Xoxo Salty asses