Part1

This is a short story only 10-15 chapters..This idea stuck in my mind yesterday so thought share with you guys. Pls do vote and cmnt.... Also tag your other wattpadian frnds.... Please please please....

So let's start the story......

It's a quite evening. ShivOmRu back from their work & went to their respective rooms. When they enter their rooms but noticed absents of their wives.They came down after bath& saw each other.

ShivOmRu (together) What happened?

ShivOmRu (together) My wife not in room.

They looked each other and laugh...

Sh:Where are they went?

Om: Don't know..

Ru:Guys We are forget they must be in kitchen..

ShivOm:Oh yes..

They moved to kitchen.They saw the Kidkithod Obahus in kitchen and prepare dinner.ShivOmR moved to them.

Om: Hey Girls....

An:Hy boys...

ShivOmRu:Hy..

Bh:You guys come early today..

Ru:Ha work finished early today so we thought came home early and spend some time with our wives.

Rudy said this with move forward to kiss Bhavya. She lightly slap him and blush..

Om:Arey Dumbbell Singh Oberoi became very romantic..

Shi:All credit goes to Bhavya...

Ruvya blushed..

Ru:Shut up Bhayyas.

ShivOm:Hey That's our dialogue..

ShivOm also moved to their wives.Shivay held Anika's shoulder.Anika smiled to Shivay.But our Zulfi Singh Oberoi noticed his wife didn't look him.He understand why? Because they had a small argument in morning.

Om(in mind).Hmm... My Gundi still in angry mode. But I know how melt her...

Without anyone noticed He slowly held her waist and started tickling her with his index finger. She glared at him he winked at her..Gauri shook her head and focus on her work.Now he pinched her waist. She shouted in pain...

Gau:Oucccchhhhhh..

Suddenly Om remove his hands from her waist..

Bh:What happened Bhabhi.Why are you screaming..

Ga(stammering) wo... Nothing Rudy...

Sh:Then why are you screaming?

Gau: It's... It's... Haa it's my hand get burn lightly....

But they are not really satisfied with her Answer. But ignored it...

Bh:Ok guys dinner is almost ready....

Ru:By the way where is the Senior Oberoi's

Gau:They went to a business party...

Sh: That means only we are here

Bh:Ys.....

Om:Guys please have some food (eye on Gauri) I'm starving..

Gauri rolled her eyes took some dishes and moved to dining hall.Others give Om to "what's happened" Wala look.He simply shrug his shoulder...

Dining Hall

Lady's served their respective partners. After finishing serving Gauri sat beside her hubby.Om look her but she ignored him.Om saw his brothers created their own world with their wives while eating.It's enough for him.He held her hand tightly and started eating. She try her maximum to release her hands.

Gau(Angrily but low voice)  Leave my hand...

Om just smiled. It's irritated her. She pull back her hands with her all strength but result

*THUD*

Everyone look at the direction and saw Gauri fallen from chair and staring at Om Angrily.. Immediately everyone rushed to her and helped her for stand.

An:What happened Ri?How you fallen.

Om:She is child bhabhi,who don't know how to sat in chair without anyone's support...

Gau(angrily) Jadadhari don't act so innocent. Because of you I'm fallen.

Shi:Guys we  noticing you both.What Happend between you too.

They are Silent..

Bh:Look like you guys argue for something..

Ani:Say something...

Om: Bhabhi it's not argument..

Ru:Then?

Gau:Fight...

All:(shockingly) Whattttttttt?????😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Om: What what? It's common between huband & wife na..

An:Haa but I can't believe the very humble and matured couples in our house fought each other...

Ru:Anyway why are you fighting? What's the matter...

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Can I continue or not???

Good Morning All
Syamasree 💜