Part 8

Same day in OM.

Om enjoying gauri's jealous a lot... He purposely make her jealous..He is so happy for this...But his happiness didn't longed. Until he saw one guy who came for pooja staring {vaayinottam😋} his wife. She unaware about that.... He saw that boy's shight go everywhere gauri going..He stanting little far from gauri. He staring her continuesly which make om burn...
Same time Rudy came there..

Ru:O,What are {Seeing him} What happens you are disturbed?

But no response...Rudy looked at the direction where om fix his eyes and saw one guy staring gauri tip and teo..He too get angry seeing another man looking his bhabhi like like that.He want to punch him. But another idea Struck in his mind...

Ru:O did you see how that Sidharth {,that guy} staring bhabhi. Don't you see that ??He staring her like a husband staring his wife.Now I'm confused who is her husband., He or You....

Om looked at him angrily.Rudy smiles innocently...

Now only 4-5 inches difference in gauri&Sidharth standing. She is busy with the guest and he is busy with his staring section....Om came  and stand between them.Blocked sidharth's  view & give him "I will kill you" wala look

Blocked sidharth's  view & give him "I will kill you" wala look

Sidharth get afraid and ran from there..Om sigh in relief and turn to gauri who is unaware about her jadathari's  burning Heart because of his jealous....

Om went to her,Seeing him the guest who was talking with gauri excused them selves after giving him a smile... Gauri looked at him and turn to go.. but she felt a tight grip in her hand. She turned and saw om holding her hand

Before she could say something om pull her with him and goes to terrace

In Terrace

Rikara reached there and om pinned her in the wall.Gauri get shocked.

Gau:What ... What are you doing.??

Om:Chup... Not a word ..{holding her shoulder}Why??? For what??

Gauri get confused

Om:Why did you wear this saree in public. How dare you go like this in front of another man

Gauri understand his jealous and started  play ..

Gau: It's none of ur bussiness Mr.Stranger.... It's my wish which I gona wear. Why are bothering about that??

Om{irritated} Gauri stop ur drama and change this saree...

Gau:No... I never gona change this...

Om:You know what , how a guy staring you to ur tip&teo.Thats why I saying...

Gau:So what if someone staring me,why you getting highper. I have my husband. He will deal with the guy who is fixing his eyes on me... So it's none  of ur bussiness....

Om looked at her angrily....She continued

Gau:And ya it's warning for you too,that my husband came to know that you behaves me harshly he will kill you...

Om:Oh really?

Gau:Yaa...Really...

Om:Then say  to ur husband this too...

Saying this he kiss her in her lips... That too angrily yet lovingly. She is really shocked with this sudden movement. Get any response from her he tight his grip on her waist and she gasped... Om broke the kiss and looked at her...

Om:{catching his breath} Say this too to him...

He turn to go . She hold his hands and he turn to her...She hugged him tightly.He too

Precape:Not decided