Part 6

Ladies setting dining table for dinner and mens settled in sofa. Tej & Shakthi reading news paper Shivay in his phone Rudy talking silly thinks to Om. But his eyes full focus on his Chiraya... After some time they finished their Breakfast and all families settled in sofa. They are busy in their own works.

Suddenly they heard a voice...

Voice: Omkieeeeeeee....

All are turned to the direction. And saw a girl stood there with a bright smile in her face

 And saw a girl stood there with a bright smile in her face

Om:Pari....

She ran to him and hug him tightly.....Gauri see this and fume with anger...

Ga(in mind) who is this? Why she is so close to my husband.. and loom at this Jadathari he hug her in front of me..

They broke the hug..

Om:What a pleasent surprise pari... you didn't inform me about ur arrival...

Pa:Why it's necessary to inform about my arrival to my home..

Om:Oo god I surrender. Come inside...

They came to inside... Pari took blessings from dadi...

Te:Pari after a long time...

Da:How are you beti..

Pa:I'm fine dadi....

ShivRu hug her...

Pa:Hey How are you all...

All except Rikara :Fine..

Pi:We thought you must be in om's wedding but no...

Pa:Sorry Aunty I caught with my job.....and also i came to india after 2years na. (to om) Om where is your wife?

Om didn't say anything...

Jh:Gauri...

All this time gauri lost in her thought.. She came out from her thought after hear her mother -in-laws voice.

Ga:Ji maa..

Jh:Come.

Gauri come to them...

Pa:Hy gauri... I'm pari..Pari malhothra...Om's friend...

Om:My best friend.... Saying this om pull pari to him...

Gauri gets angry....Gauri faked smiled to pari...

Gau:Hy pari...

Om understood she fuming in inside...

Pari came to gauri and pull her and make stand beside om..

Pa:Areeyyy waa... what a perfect jodi...😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 Made for each other...

(Don't you guyss think Pari is right😍😍😍😍❤️)

Rikara smiled and felt happy...shivika&Ruvya trying to control their smile... because only they know these perfect jodi's silly bet...

Om:Anyway Come pari I will show ur room...

Pa:No Om I have to go...

Sh:Arey where?? You stay here..

Pa:No bhayya. i have apartment here na. So I'll stay there...

Ru:No di you have to stay here and its final..

Pa:Par...

Da:No par.. var... go go and freshnup...

Pa:Ok.. as u wish....

Om:Then come i will guide you to ur room....

Saying this Om put his hands around her shoulder and wend from there.... He saw gauri in corner of eyes and understood how much their closness effect her.. he smirk....

Om(in mind)my dear wifey... I love when your button nose became red like strawberry when u get angry... it's just a trailer jaan.. the film is on the way...

Gau(in mind) oh god what is this... why she so close to him... and he too... i can understand they are friends. But i can't tolerant he became more close to any other girl....Pls help me.....

Precape:JealousRi...

With❤️
SyamaSree