Chapter Six: To Kiss Your Master

Chapter Six:

To Kiss Your Master

I looked up at him and asked "What'd you say, master?" Kazuki looked down at me and said "Nothing, but your welcome." I laid down my head on his shoulder once more and thought 'I swear, he said something!' I was still a little tired so I slept on Kazuki's shoulder...AGAIN. That day, I slept through dinner and had a weird dream... (Dream Mode Commence!)

(Author: Kazuki and Minami are lying on the bed~ WARNING: SOME STUFF MAY BE A LITTLE TOO MUCH TO HANDLE ((meaning they may start doing IT)

(Kazuki: "Minami, your so adorable")

(Minami: *blushing*) 

(Kazuki: *starts un-buttoning Minami's boyfriend shirt*)

(Minami: *just watches STUPIDLY!!*)

(Author: Uh yeah, you should know that Minami isn't actually wearing "protection" so...)

(Kazuki: *starts kissing MInami...then starts licking her neck...then lower...then lower...)

(Minami: N-no! *tries stopping Kazuki*)

(Kazuki: *continues licking you know where...then unzips pants and!)

(Dream Mode Decimated!) I wake up, eyes wide open, to find myself being carried back to Kazuki's room by Kazuki himself. I flinch my head towards Kazuki as he walks through the hallway and into the bedroom. Kazuki first puts me down and asks "Did you have a nightmare, Minami?" Not wanting to tell him my dream I reply with a straight-forward "No...*sighs* It was...nothing..." I then turn my head away from Kazuki... Kazuki then lays down beside me on the bed and says "What was your dream about, Minami? Tell me honestly, and that's an ORDER from your master." I quickly reply in a childish voice "Hmph! I don't wanna!" then I turn my body away from him. He then quickly pulls my body back facing him and he again says, "Tell me honestly! What was your dream about?" I quietly reply "You and me...doing something..." Kazuki makes a confused look and asks " And exactly, WHAT were we doing?" I turn my head around to not face him and say "Adult...stuff..." Kazuki suddenly blushes at maximum capacity!

He quickly turns his head so I cannot see him blushing and replies "O-oh...I...see...W-well, good night, Minami." I turn and look at the clock, 8: 56 p.m. already?! I turn my head to look at the ceiling and then to my master and say "Good night, Master Kazuki."

After that, I had no more dreams like THAT! In the morning I had remembered that I was to do a task for Kazuki! So, I walked up to him in the kitchen table (in my PJs of course) and asked him "The task, master?" Kazuki looked up form his coffee I had made him earlier and asked "Hm? What task?" My eyes widened, "Remember? Yesterday, you said I had to do one more task as well as dressing up in those embarrassing outfits?" Kazuki suddenly remembered and said, "Ah, yes! The task...May I just add that those outfits were NOT embarrassing, they looked UTTERLY ADORABLE on you!" I sighed and then asked again "The task, master? What is it that you want me to do?" Kazuki chuckled and said...

"Kiss me!"

My eyes widened, "E-excuse me, sir? What did you just say?" "Kiss me." "Ahaha...I must get my ears checked 'cause I think I just heard you say -" "KISS ME." said Kazuki once more. My head was confused by this task! "Su-surely, you must be joking, right?" Kazuki shook his head in disapproval. "I certainly am NOT joking, Minami. That is your task that you must do." My eyes widened as he walked towards me and said "Fine, I'll do it myself." He then starts leaning his face towards mine and since my mouth was open because of such a surprising motion and task, he kissed my lips, his tongue going through my lips first! I could do nothing...I was in so much shock, and this was all so sudden! "Nng!" Kazuki stops and pulls away form my mouth and face, I suddenly push him away, afraid to stay too close to him again. "This...we're...we're only maid and master! N-nothing more!" I yell at him angrily, trying to gain energy from such a kiss from my master. "We-we're only 17! We can't do this stuff, unless it's with the person we love! We're just MAID and MASTER! Remember?!" Kazuki stayed silent and kept looking at me, he then said "But it's just like you said a few minutes ago, we can only do this stuff with the one we love, right?" I nodded with stern eyes. Kazuki then smiled a faint smile and said "Then if that's it...you should know that...

"I love you, Minami Shiro. I really really do!"