Chapter 44

A week later..
Today is our Housewarming party. I'm so excited. Noah came back 2 days ago. He's been running around the house the whole time. I decorated the whole house and I'm tired as hell. But now I have to make food🤦🏾‍♀️. Mind you it's 8 in the morning and we been moving all freaking week. I played some music as I made the snacks and stuff. I invited my sisters, Eric, the girls, my grandma. I was iffy but I just invited her anyway.
"Mommmyyy." Noah screamed as he ran towards me. I smiled and picked him up. "Good morning baby." "I help you?" "Did you brush your teeth?" "Yes see." "Ok ok." I laughed. "Wash your hands first." He ran to the bathroom then came back. "Ready."

I sprayed the pan while Noah mixed the batter for the cookies. I haven't told my family I technically have a son. But I know they gon trip. "It smell good down here." "Thanks babe." "You know I ordered a caterer right?" "No I didn't know that." He laughed like it was funny. "Damn my bad." He said wrapping his arms around me tryna kiss my neck. But I shrugged him off. "Good morning daddy." "Wassup Noah. Yo mom got you cooking?" "Yes it's good." I turned and he had batter all over his face. "Noahhh..you're not supposed to eat it." "Sorry mommy." "Clean him up please." He took noah upstairs.

Me and Noah finished the cookies like an hour ago. He's so goofy and messy. Xai left I've gotten use to it. He just be leaving at anytime now. But right now I'm doing my hair. I decided to wear a white jumpsuit and I flat ironed my natural hair and wrapped it up. The party is in 3 hours and I'm ready. I just got to do Noah hair and put his clothes on.
It's time🥳...
People started rolling in. I was nervous but Xai was holding on to me. I seen Eric by the pool so I went over there. "Hey you made it." "Hey you look beautiful. I'm surprised you didn't have pictures posted up of yourself." I laughed. "You got jokes huh." "Only to see that smile." "Hey bae who's this?" "This is Eric. He's my therapist nephew." "Oh wassup. You're family here." "Ok. I'll be over there in a min." He raised his eyebrows then left. "So that's the boyfriend huh?" "Yup. But I have to go so enjoy the party. If you need anything just come find me or text me." "Ight." I walked back to the entrance part I seen my sisters and my grandma. My heart started to speed up.
"Hey y'all." "Hey this house is very white." My Little sister said. "Uh thanks." "Hey this is a nice house. I'm glad to see y'all still together." We smiled. "Hey grandma."
"You really staying with this boy?" "Ye-"Mommy Xaine is here." Noah ran towards me with xaine behind him. "Okay take him to your room. Y'all can play with your toys and be nice." "Ok mommy." They ran back and I looked back at my grandma. "Oh so that's why you left huh? He got you pregnant." "What? No noah is not even my son." "He's not? but he calls you mom." "He's his brother but we have to take care of him because his real mother left." "Like I'm supposed to believe that. I know why you left Nia. You ain't fooling nobody but yourself. Yo mom should be turning in her grave right now." "Grandma you don't even know what you talking about." "And boy you better be wrapping up for now on. Got my poor grand baby all up on you like that." "Ma'am we are together but not like that." "Don't talk to me I'm going now." "Grandma?" She put her hand up and kept walking. "I knew this would happen." "It's okay babygirl. She'll be alright." "Yeah you know how Grandma is. She be tripping but I'm bout to walk around." "Ok....Bae I don't even want to do this anymore." "It's okay. I got you come here." I smiled then hugged him. "I love you." "I love you too doda." "Really?" "What? I wanted to give you a nickname." "Come on let's get Noah so we can do the toast." I went and got him then told everyone to meet by the pool. We went to the dj booth. "Yo yo yo." I snatched the mic from him. "Good Afternoon, Thank you all for coming. A year and several months ago i wouldn't have thought it was possible to be living with this fool. But I am glad I met him. He saved my life a couple of times and I saved him too. I just wanna thank the Lord for sending him my way. I can't believe I'm telling y'all this but I love him and I love my little Noah." "I luv you too mama." "Awwww." "I'm glad I met Nia too. She's an amazing and strong person. She makes me wanna be a better person too. She's probably the most goofiest person I ever met. I'm happy we're moving in together. I love this girl more than anything. Cheers to a new house and a beautiful life." "Cheers." We all drank our drinks and had a good time. Me, Jilly, and Lannie jumped in the pool. "So childish I heard someone say but I didn't pay it no mind. Today has been great. After everyone left the gang stayed and chilled.