Chapter 61

3 Months Later
Nia POV
I finally started working. I work at a Preschool now I enrolled Noah. It's really fun actually it's a great way to bond with him. Me and Xai are on good terms. Jilly started college she wants to be a Doctor. Meanwhile Lannie is a bottle girl and a college student. I do college online so I can get my teaching degree. Trey went to Dubai so he can have clubs everywhere. And as for Xai he's started a clean slate. He's now a college football player. I'm so proud of him and all of us. We're all finally living our lives the right way. I finally started talking to my sisters on a regular basis. My dad checks in every now and then. Right now I'm at work getting the kids ready for snack time. It's me and another teacher. Her names Asia. She was working at the salon a couple of businesses down when she got kicked out. She applied here and showed me all of her credentials then I hired her. She's a bit young so I decided to be a good citizen. I started a month and a half ago. I found this building and me and Asia decorated it

 I found this building and me and Asia decorated it

It's not many preschoolers it's only 10 of them

It's not many preschoolers it's only 10 of them. I try not to favor so Asia teaches Noah. All of the children are 3-4 year olds. I didn't want any babies involved not yet anyway. "Okay little ones Lets get ready for snack." I gave them all hand sanitizer then they went to their tables to eat. "Mommy." Noah said coming up to me. "Yes?" "She won't share with me." "We don't share food remember?" "Oh yea I remember." I smiled and nodded as he skipped back to his table. "Noah's a bright child." Asia complimented. "He is. I'd like to say he gets it from me." I laughed. "The guy that drops him off is cute. Is he your brother?" "No he's my baby daddy." "Oh I'm Sorry I feel bad." "No it's okay you didn't know." She smiled. "I wish I had a life like you. You have everything." Umm first of all I really don't. "I know it seems like it but I don't. You don't want a life like me either trust me. Your life should be way better than mine." I said as she smiled. Today was the day I introduced her to everybody well except for trey. But he'll be okay. 

I stepped in Mateo's house with Asia on my side. Everybody was already here talking. I put Noah down as he ran around the house. I'm too tired to tell him to stop. I brung her in the house. "Hey guys. This is my friend Asia. Asia this is the gang." "Heyy girll I'm Jilly." Jilly said getting up and hugging her. Lannie smiled and waved. Mateo nodded. Xai ignored her presence. Mean ass. While Eli smiled at her. I shook my head. "You can sit down. You want something to drink?" "No thank you." I nodded and sat next to Xai. "You didn't say hi to my friend babe." He rolled his eyes. "Wasgood Asia." He said causing me to smile. She waved. "Happy." He mumbled. "Yes." I said as I grabbed his face. "So Asia how's it working with Crazypants?" Eli asked. I mugged him. "She's not crazy, I'm honestly glad I met her because she opened a lot of doors for me. She took me off the streets and provided me with a lot of opportunities." "Aww I'm glad I could help you." I heard Xai mumble something again. I just ignored him. We'll talk later. "Well it was nice meeting you all. My ride is outside." "I'll walk you out." "It was nice meeting you too. Maybe we can do something together?" Jilly said. "Sure I'm only 18 though." "18?!" Eli exclaimed . Causing mugs from Lannie. I bit my lip to hold in my laugh. "Uh yeah." "Watch it Eli." I warned. "Come on Asia." "Byee." Everyone said as we walked out. "Sorry they were acting weird. They're just not use to new people." "Oh it's okay I mean if they ever want to meet again. Maybe it'll be better." "Yeah don't worry I'll bring you around a lot more until everyone loves you." She smiled, hugged me then went to the car that was waiting for her. After it left I went back inside. "Okay what's the problem?" "Nothing." Mateo said still focused on the game. "What are you talking about?" Eli asked. "Y'all know what I'm talking about. She's a nice girl I just wanted y'all to show her some affection." I pouted. "No I only show you affection." Xai said. "I have weird vibes around her." Lannie said. Maybe because Eli drooling all over the girl. "She seemed cool to me." Eli said. "Of course you would say that." "Yeah she's cute. I like her." "You guys are horrible." "Wh- "Mommyy!" I turned my attention to Noah. Who was only wearing his underwear. "Yes?" "My clothes fell in the toilet." How tf? "Umm Mateo- "Check his room." The fact that Noah has a room in everyone's house. Spoiled child🤦🏾‍♀️. "Xai can you check the room."

Eventually we went home and Noah was in his pjs and sleep. "That girl is a little off Nia." Xai said as I got in the bed. "What are you talking about?" "She's off nia. I felt it when she walked in the room." "Why can't you guys just be nice to her." I rolled my eyes. "Nia I'm telling- "Goodnight Xai." "Ight fine." With that I went to sleep.