Chapter 55

Nia POV
"So these people are all assholes and I'm sorry if they say anything to hurt your feelings." "Julian you know I don't care what people say." "I know but still. I just wanted to let you know." I nodded.
We walked in. "The gala is downstairs have a great time and Nice dress girlll." "Thank you." I smiled. Julian grabbed my hand then we walked down the stairs. "And here's Julian coming in with his girl looking drop dead in her dress." The dj said. We finally made it to the ground floor. People were staring and talking. Girls sizing me and boys licking their lips. I grabbed Julian's arm tighter he looked down at me. "You good?" "What are they looking at?" "You babygirl." "Why?" "Because your so beautiful who wouldn't stare." I didn't say anything. He was right but still ion want this people looking at me. We stood at our table because it was no freaking seats. "I'll be back." He said. I nodded. I took my phone out and started taking selfies. "Aren't you that swimsuit model?" A Spanish looking girl said. "Yes I'm Nia." "Jaylin." She said with a smirk. "And you're here with Julian?" I nodded. "Yea he's my friend and he wanted me to come." "Ohh wow and he brought you. A swimsuit model to an event like this? That's nothing like him at all." "We've been friends for awhile s- "I don't care you don't belong here you belong at a porn convention. Because you like showing your body this is a classy event." I nodded. "It was nice meeting you." I said leaving her where she was. Ima need a drink if I'm going to get through this night. I went to the bar sitting down. "Can I help you?" "Give me something strong please." He nodded pouring bottles into the can and then shaking it up pouring it in a glass. "Here you go." "Thanks I'm going to need 2 more of these."

"Hey I've been looking for you." I turned to see Julian. "Really why?" "I'm about to give my speech come on." I don't even know what he talking about. He grabbed my hand pulling me while I was trying to catch up. I stood at the bottom of the stage. While he went on stage. "Thank you all for coming out tonight. Tonight's event is dedicated to all that have tried and succeeded. Every heart and every soul in this room has had some type of trauma and yet they are here and we can all say we made it. If it wasn't for my trauma I wouldn't be building this business. So I want to say thank you everyone and thank your trauma. Cheers to new beginnings!" "Cheers!" He held his hand out and I went up the stairs of the stage grabbing it. "With that being said everyone have a good time tonight." He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. Flashes started going off. "Let's dance?" I nodded.

I danced like a white girl to the music. Feeling the alcohol in my system. A slow song came on I put my head on Julians chest as we rocked from side to side. "It's so crazy how we got reacquainted at the perfect time." "Yeah I'm glad that we did meet again." "Hey sorry can I steal him for a second? It's about his business." "Yeah sure." "I'll be right back." I nodded.

"Look at her...He really brought her. Ain't she a pornstar?" "No she a swimsuit model. But she go with that thug boy. So I guess she a hoe." 

I heard people talking about me. This alcohol must be wearing off. I'm not even with Xai and he's not a thug. I'm not a pornstar either. Assholes all of them. I felt someone grab my ass and I turned around quickly. "You like that Huh? I been waiting to see you after your picture. Let me ask you something? You like it in your mouth?" Let me ask you something what's your name?" "Victor Paz." I nodded. Then I slapped the fuck outta him. "You BITCH!" "Yeah sure just know you got something coming for you." I rolled my eyes then walked out to the bathroom. I called Xai he picked up on the first ring.
Him- Hey
Me- Hey.. I'm sorry for calling so late but this boy just disrespected the fuck outta me
Him- what happened?
Me- so I'm at this gala and....
Julian POV
I went over to where Nia was with Victor. "What happened?" "She slapped me man you need to control your bitch." "Nah because she ain't even no bitch so watch your mouth. Matter of fact..SECURITY GET HIS ASS OUTTA HERE!" I was already pissed but then Jaylin walked up to me. "Your backup in the bathroom probably crying because I told everyone she's a pornstar." She laughed. "Why would you know what never mind. It would be best if you just moved on with your life." Yes Jaylin is my ex from high school. I thought we were going to be together forever but she thought she could control me and what I do so I broke up with her ass.

I went into the girls bathroom to see Nia putting on her lipgloss. I wrapped my arms around her. "What are you doing in the girls bathroom?" "I kicked Victor out I don't know what he said but I'm sorry." "You don't have to say sorry ju you didn't do anything. Plus I don't care about him." I really like this girl every since I first started linking with her in high school. She's never been annoying or nothing. I just love her vibe. "Ight you want to go?" She nodded. We went to my car and I drove her home. "You can come in if you want." She said. I nodded I mean I am tipsy. We both went in the house and then passed out on the couch.