"Ill make you fall in love with me !"

LEN POV.

It's been 1 week and I have saw something that I wish I haven't seen.

FLASHBACK

I was walking to my classroom after baseball practice.

I heard Meiko moaning. She's he school slut. I peeked in the room to find her making out with the one and only kaito. I quietly took my phone out and took a photo. They turned and I luckily got away in time.

END OF FLASHBACK.

I haven't told Miku yet. I really don't want to hurt her but then I don't want her to get hurt by him. It's decided I will tell her today !!!

I walked to the roof where Miku and I always hang out. I climbed the stairs. I saw miku. She looked so beautiful. Her real hair blowing in he wind. She's hugging her knees and I see her tears blowing away. W-why is she crying ?

"Miku why are you crying."

" len. Why didn't you tell me ?"

"Tell you what ?"

"That kaito cheated on me ?"

"I I was gonna tell you today. How did you find out ?"

"He said. I finally got you back. I'm dating Meiko so get the fu** away from me. He said that you knew!".

I hugged Miku.

"Miku I know your going through a break up but be with me !"

"I I can't I would just be using you to forget kaito !"

"I DONT CARE BE WITH ME !"

"Len. "

"ILL MAKE YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH ME !!!"

MIKU POV

Believe me I really do want to be with len but I don't think he likes me as a girl he's probably trying to cheer me up. Thank you Len. And I already love you.

AUTHORS NOTE. CRAPPY YES BUT NEXT CHAPTER OUT. NEKO SENSEI OUT !