New Life Together

LENS POV
I took out a box containing a ring. My father gave me this ring with s note he left before he died. He wrote
< dear len ,
< you are a really good son. I leave you this ring that's been passed down. Use this ring to propose to the one you love most. ALSO ILL BE EXPECTING A GRAND CHILD ! >
Yosh !
"Hatsune Miku w-will you marry me ? "
She blushed red so did I. The other people I. The hospital cheered "say yes !" she looked at me and hugged me and said ," yes len ! of course ! " She cried happily and now our new life will start soon. We are 18 now and engaged !

SOME DAYS LATER ---
Miku POV
It's been some time since I got out of the hospital. Len and I love together. Mikuo has left 2 days ago he's going to Korea to work in his dream job. I'm engaged to the most amazing person in the world and we are living a new and amazing life.
I got up and ready to go. Len & I were gonna go to school. We have 2 more weeks till we graduate. Len needs more help to study for exams because lets say he's not you know how could I say this a nicer way. He's not smart.
We went to school and everybody just stared. I got glares from the girls and his mighty fan club were looking at our hands that were together. F*ck that ! I glared back ! No one is taking my man ! The girls soon stopped glaring. That'll teach them. Len just looked at me and pinched my cheek laughing. So rude !

At lunch ----
"Miku have you talked To your parents about our engagement?"
"No. Not yet. "
To be honest I was scared. I haven't talked much to my parents. And them to find out I'm living alone with Len. All hell will be released.
" well we will do it tonight !"

AUTHORS NOTE : hey hey ! Sorry for not updating quick. Anyway next chapter might be really really long Idk or I might cut it into short chapters. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Plz vote ! Arigatou !