How you met (Part 1)

Key: (y/n) (l/n) = your name last name
         (y/h/p)= your home planet (unless the name of the planet is given)

Anakin Skywalker (So sorry that it's short!) :

You first encountered Anakin at the Jedi Temple. Like you, he was a Padawan learner, under the guidance of Master Kenobi. You on the other hand, were under the guidance of Master Plo Koon. You were out in the training grounds, sparring with another padawan when you felt someone accidentally bump into you from behind. Turning around, you saw a boy with dark hair and blue eyes standing behind you, a sheepish look on his face. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to run into you." He said before he ran to the other side of the training field while you and your sparring partner watched him. The Torguta boy snorted as he deactivated his lightsaber. "Skywalker sure is a weird one, huh (y/n)?"

Obi Wan Kenobi :

You were the former senator of (y/h/p). Well to be honest, you were the youngest senator in your planet's history. Your parents are nobles, and being an only child meant being burdened with a lot of responsibilty. One such responsibility is managing political matters in an attempt to make sure civil war doesn't break out. Today, you were expecting a visit from members of the Republic. As far as you were concerned, they wanted to talk about the possibilty of forming an alliance before the Separatists do so first. 

"M'lady. The Jedi have arrived." You turned around to face your family's butler Solas. With a soft sigh, you stood up from your perch by your bedroom window, and started walking into the hallway, towards the assigned meeting room with Solas following behind you. "Forgive me for saying so, m'lady but I just don't think it is wise for us to concern ourselves to the Republic or the Separatists. Wouldn't it be for the best that we remain neutral?" Solas asked after a few minutes of silence. You turned to face the older man and you stopped right in front of the wooden door where you could hear the sound of muffled voices from the other side.

"I know how you feel, Solas. Though it isn't in my place to deny nor accept their offer because of my parents remember?" You said as you stepped into the room with him. Inside, sitting at the large table were your parents, and two Jedi. One had neatly combed light auburn hair with a beard, while the other had wild looking brown hair and serious looking blue eyes. They both immediately turned to face you once you entered.

"Gentlemen, this is our daughter senator (y/n)." Your father said as he walked towards you, his hands clasped firmly behind his back. "(Y/n), these are Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi and his Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker. I assume you know why they're here." He asked in a slightly pointed tone which made you flinch. Your father was known to be rather overbearing. He cared a lot about the family image and intended on keeping it pure and impecable. Your mother hardly spoke because of this. It sometimes made you wonder if she ever married your father out of actual love or if it was to keep their social status high.

"Aren't you a little young to be a senator?" Anakin asked, and you looked over at him in surprise. Obi Wan looked apalled by what he said and it showed by how he immediately gave him a stern look. "Aren't you a little too snippy to be a Jedi Knight?" You shot back, a playful smile playing on your face. Anakin's eyes widened and he opened his mouth to say something but no words formed so he closed his mouth again.

"Forgive him, Senator. It's a pleasure to meet you." Obi Wan immediately stepped in, after he sensed the tension starting to increase. "We were hoping to discuss the possibility of an alliance between your homeland and the Republic." He explained, never breaking eye contact with you.

You looked at your parents for a moment and they both gave nods of approval. Looks like this was going to be a long day.

Commander Cody :

Being the padawan of Obi Wan had its perks and its disadvantages. On one hand, you have the best teacher you could ask for, who has became something of a father figure to you, the 212th Battalion likes you and even refers to you as their sister on occasion, and you even get to be in command of them when Obi Wan isn't around to do so. But on the other hand, you are still a padawan who isn't taken all that seriously during battle meetings until it is shown that your theory is correct and  everyone nearly get's overwhelmed by the enemy. Also you tend to get kidnapped a lot by people that have held age long grudges against your master.

Luckily, that is not one of those days. The council has granted everyone two days to unwind and refresh their bodies before going back to battle, or what is known as shore time. You hung around with Waxer and Boil outside near the barracks, which were built near a beach, watching everyone else enjoy the free time that they were given. "Want to go into the ocean, commander (l/n)?" Waxer asked as he started to stand up, Boil following after him. You looked over at the blue waters for a moment before shaking your head in denial. "You boys go ahead. I'll stay here in case anything comes in." You said with a light smile. Waxer and Boil nods before the two of them started for the ocean. As you watched them, you sae that Waxer had picked up Crys and started running towards the ocean, ignoring the blonde's yells to be unhanded. You flinched as Waxer tossed him into the water. That had to hurt.

"Are you feeling alright, (y/n)?" A voice asked from behind you, scaring you silly. Wheeling around, you came face to face with the commander of the 212th. You never interacted with Cody before. Mostly because you always went off on a mission with a small squadron that Cody wasn't in. "Uh...sorry?" You asked, as your brain went into temporary reboot.

"Oh sorry. I hope you don't mind that I call you by your first name like General Kenobi does. Name's Cody." He said as he held out a tanned hand. It was at that moment you noticed that he wasn't wearing the top of his blacks. He was completely shirtless.
"No, that's fine. It's nice to finally meet you, Cody." You said as you reached out to grasp his hand when suddenly you got lifted into the air.

"Ah! Put me down Waxer!" You yelled once you recognized the person holding you. The clone only smirked and ran towards the water and a look back revealed Cody sprinted after the two of you. "Waxer, for the last time put me down!" You ordered as you started struggling. That was a bad idea, because suddenly he lets you go, and you crash into the cold ocean.

"GAH! THAT'S KRIFFING COLD!" You yelled as you jumped to your feet. Cody watched you from his place on the sand before he started laughing softly. So much for trying to finally talk to General Kenobi's padawan.